Who wants to be interviewed?

Cerina

Is there anybody here who would be willing to help me with an assignment for a class? I need to interview a professional (professional what doesn't matter) about their job.

Basically I send you a list of 10 questions via email, and you'll just type out your answers and email me back.

ME

Send me your email address. I might take you up on that. I think we're supposed to interview someone in the field we plan on working in, but it doesn't actually say that in the assignment. If I can dupe someone in a STEM field into answering my questions then I'll probably do that JUST TO BE SAFE. I really need an A in this class.

Reese already knows too much about me.

Keeps me up at night honestly.

I wish someone would ask me questions.

If John Williams dies who best to score the next Star Wars? Should Williams score the stand alone films that are coming, or should they branch out?

Seth and Tami, would you guys be willing to be interviewed by other people in my class? You both have extremely interesting careers, and I'll bet someone would want to hear what insight you might have.

As long as you warn them that I'll probably say a lot of inappropriate stuff and that they won't understand a word Tami says.

If you need someone whose day job generates the driest, dullest anecdotes this side of a CPA's office, by all means, let me know!

Thanks, but you don't need to screen any interviews for me.

If John Williams dies who best to score the next Star Wars? Should Williams score the stand alone films that are coming, or should they branch out?

Seth and Tami, would you guys be willing to be interviewed by other people in my class? You both have extremely interesting careers, and I'll bet someone would want to hear what insight you might have.

As long as you warn them that I'll probably say a lot of inappropriate stuff and that they won't understand a word Tami says.

What?

Michael Giacchino... cause he's the spiritual successor of both Jerry Goldsmith and John Williams. And no, they should branch out. Just please, no Zimmer and no Horner.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.