2016 GOP Candidates for President

Pong Messiah

I take back my last post. The moderators switched to Rubio and Cruz soon after and asked them some uncomfortable questions, too. Say what you will about Fox News, but they have had two of the best, most substantive debates this season. Pretty, uh, "fair and balanced" overall, even if Kasich's hardest question was "Are you still here?"

Cruz is CRUSHING it in early returns today.

Looks like Republican voters don't like being told who to vote for.

Good for them. Also, as much as I hate Cruz, I'm fine with him getting the nomination, despite my fears of how questionable a candidate Clinton may be. I can see Clinton/Rubio being a tight race, and Trump/Clinton would be totally unpredictable, but I can't see her or even Sanders losing a national election to Cruz unless Clinton is literally arrested as people start voting.

:lol:

Cruz is CRUSHING it in early returns today.

Looks like Republican voters don't like being told who to vote for.

Good for them. Also, as much as I hate Cruz, I'm fine with him getting the nomination, despite my fears of how questionable a candidate Clinton may be. I can see Clinton/Rubio being a tight race, and Trump/Clinton would be totally unpredictable, but I can't see her or even Sanders losing a national election to Cruz unless Clinton is literally arrested as people start voting.

:lol:

Some polls have Cruz beating Clinton.

Anyone older than 2 understood Trump was a hollow candidate all along, so its not shocking to see Cruz win Kansas, leaving Trump in the dust.

i want you all to know i had a great nancy reagan joke locked loaded ready to go

however after a few convos with people here about how distasteful and childish it is how libruls celebrate the death of conservative icons i am holding my tongue

but damn its not easy

I heard a commentator after the debate say that this has been the most presidential that Trump has sounded.

Justus, Cruz used to be a DoJ lawyer and he's argued in the Supreme Court. Scalia once gave him a good ribbing. He was also a law professor at UT as well as being a policy advisor to W. He's no slouch but I still think he's bat shit crazy because he harps on "Taking America Back to Its Christian Roots".

I heard a commentator after the debate say that this has been the most presidential that Trump has sounded.

Justus, Cruz used to be a DoJ lawyer and he's argued in the Supreme Court. Scalia once gave him a good ribbing. He was also a law professor at UT as well as being a policy advisor to W. He's no slouch but I still think he's bat **** crazy because he harps on "Taking America Back to Its Christian Roots".

I know his background, but the base of his Christian beliefs are not alien to the history of America--he's just not afraid to admit it, as opposed to those who pretend its some hangover from the Falwell / Moral Majority era.

Every attack makes him stronger. Denying him the right to speak? Proving that he is the enemy of the Left? Chanting about Bernie afterwards?

President Trump. No question. This makes the moronic "if you raise your right hand you are a nazi " nonsense seem reasonable.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Whatever. Sanders is the candidate to give Dems the sense they have a choice, but it will be Hillary on their side.

Trump will get the GOP nom, but will lose to Hillary.

On the other hand, I would love to see a brokered convention for the GOP, and watch Trump go indy and destroy the GOP as a party. I would love to see the Libertarian party take the place of the GOP in the 2 party system.

Every attack makes him stronger. Denying him the right to speak? Proving that he is the enemy of the Left? Chanting about Bernie afterwards?

President Trump. No question. This makes the moronic "if you raise your right hand you are a nazi " nonsense seem reasonable.

I dunno if I'd go that far. That said, I do find it pretty humorous that many of the people I see cheering loudest over Trump's rally being canceled are the same ones who spend all day posting about how horrible it is that Trump is such a nastybad authoritarian/bully/Hitler wannabe/etc.

Shutting down a Trump rally wont silence Trumpism. On the contrary, it affirms it. Why does the Left continue to make this mistake?

The one thing the establishments on the right and left have in common is complete obliviousness and ideologically rooted self absorbtion. That's precisely the problem.

omg I keep hearing that Chicago just won Trump the nomination (probably why Krawlie loves Chicago so much) yada yada, and yeah, it's probably true.

But NOW the conspiracy theorists are saying Trump orchestrated it all, which would mean he fits the "Machiavellian Personality Type," and is thus officially a psychopath as described on Real Time last night. Holy ****, it's all coming together! Now we just have to find out if he has a micropenis and the circle will be complete!

Guest El Chalupacabra

Holy ****, it's all coming together! Now we just have to find out if he has a micropenis and the circle will be complete!

So far, Trump is coming in 3rd.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.