2016 GOP Candidates for President

Pong Messiah

I love that Rubio didn't say Cruz was "mistaken" or "wrong," but flat out called him a liar. That was hot.

Yeah, I was like "GO GO GO!"

Now it's back to more of the same.

Trump does know that he outsources to countries and the number of executive orders that are issued per president right?

Cruz really makes me cringe more. And thanks to Cerina pointing out the Constitution and Bill of Rights thing earlier it stood out to me worse that he is dumb. He hasn't done one damn thing in Congress and as one of his constituents I know he is a filthy politician of uselessness and pork.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Ugh.

Rubio!!! I liked you when you beat up on Cruz, but just stop with the zygotes-as-babies and homophobia-as-morality.

:no:

LOL! Ain't that the truth. I have to retract my statement that I would vote for Rubio over Hillary.

I think I would just not vote at all.

Guest El Chalupacabra

I wish I didn't have such a viscerally negative reaction toward Cruz.

I'm sure there are plenty of perfectly logical, policy-related reasons to hate the guy, but honestly I just can't get past his face and the sound of his voice.

Cruz is a douchebag and hypocrite of the highest order. The guy is a phony and a chameleon. Nothing he says or does will ever change that. He is EXACTLY the type of politician that is wrong for this country, and the world. Can you imagine the head trip he would be as president? Frightening! I've never, ever liked him, and when he does say something reasonable once in a blue moon, I ALWAYS KNOW that it isn't something he means, but is politically expedient to say. He's as slimy as they come.

Oh, I totally agree, Chalupa.

My issue is that I can't get past that seething, surface-level hatred of Cruz to even talk about that stuff -- which is totally legit.

idk

I really despised Romney in 2012, but I didn't think he was lower than pondscum. I just thought he was the epitome of the "I will do or say anything and then have my wife suck you off if you vote for me" politician, and it was just a turnoff and pathetic. I mean, we expect politicians to be slippery and insincere, but he was going for that with such gusto. But Cruz, ugh. I do genuinely wonder if he is not just a horrible politician, but a horrible person.

HAHA!

I wonder about Trump too. He's given nothing but deflections and loud bombastic shoutings instead of substance and they flock to him. CM does mention that he does support certain things we know for sure would be votable on but I forget what that is from her long post about that was. Cruz is just like him but appeals to another faction of the GOP that I can't even explain. The Pope called out Trump as not Christian and his base is essentially a evangelical leaning GOP.

I talked to my Dad and step-Mom last weekend as it was his birthday and I get the sense that they're losing their love for Ben Carson. Which kind of is sad. They'll vote straight party GOP when the time comes.

Ugh.

Rubio!!! I liked you when you beat up on Cruz, but just stop with the zygotes-as-babies and homophobia-as-morality.

Rubio is full of shit. First, he tries the "you don't speak Spanish" BS, only to have Cruz slap it back in his face. BTW, that was Rubio's attempt to appeal to Hispanics as having a connection "hater" Cruz--allegedly--does not. Next, he lisps his way through dodging direct questions about his proven positions on immigration by digging up that moronic "11th commandment" crap--only to break it by repeatedly attacking Cruz, Trump, and anyone else in sight.

Ugh.

Rubio is full of ****. First, he tries the "you don't speak Spanish" BS, only to have Cruz slap it back in his face. BTW, that was Rubio's attempt to appeal to Hispanics as having a connection "hater" Cruz--allegedly--does not. Next, he lisps his way through dodging direct questions about his proven positions on immigration by digging up that moronic "11th commandment" crap--only to break it by repeatedly attacking Cruz, Trump, and anyone else in sight.

I'm not saying he isn't full of ****. I was saying I liked him when he beat up on Cruz.

I think all of the remaining candidates on both sides are full of ****. Kasich probably paid that kid to show up and ask for a hug!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.