2016 GOP Candidates for President

Pong Messiah

Ron Elving ‏@NPRrelving

Big hooting cheering applause for abolishing IRS. Note to next president: Abolish IRS. Replace revenue with applause. #nprdebate #GOPdbeate

That made me laugh because they can't even agree on budgets. Someone said that Marco Rubio is right and Ted Cruz wants a big fat VAT tax.

Typical sideshow.

Trump promises to repeal and replace the ACA, yet he--like so many of the candidates--never offer a concrete replacement, For example, Rubio just barked about getting rid of it--not a world about what would replace it, how it would work.

Cruz v. Trump was nonsense. Trump trying to swing his ancient nutsack on the stage by trying to shove Cruz into a subordinate position as an imaginary VP. Cruz even respecting the fan club--er--moderator questions about his birth, etc.

The rest need to go home, particularly Christie and Bush, with their "anyone would be better than Hillary" which is a major shift in tone--pretty much acknowledging losing to Trump for the nomination.

The most striking thing to me about this debate was how obvious it is Trump is already in general election mode.

Aside from calling Bush "weak," he had less bluster, was warmer, and seemed conciliatory if not downright friendly toward his opponents.

But excepting that interesting observation, it was rather dull for a sideshow.

Cruz was just interviewed by some conservative hack. I just got to say: even if I didn't know a single one of his political views, even if I knew nothing of his history, there is still no way I could ever support that guy. This is what happens when the chess club bully actually gets a taste of power in real life, folks. Fear him.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Cruz was just interviewed by some conservative hack. I just got to say: even if I didn't know a single one of his political views, even if I knew nothing of his history, there is still no way I could ever support that guy. This is what happens when the chess club bully actually gets a taste of power in real life, folks. Fear him.

Cruz is a scary MFer. I'm convinced his true name is Damien Thorn.

Pong Messiah, on 20 Jan 2016 - 10:08 PM, said:

Yeah, she was amazing. Even Trump looked like he didn't know wtf to do there.

He had the "Gawd what did I just do? If I didn't need the batsh*t crazy evangelical vote, I would have let this whacko endorse Cruz" look. Palin was jibber jabbering like she ate crack for breakfast.

Palin for Press Secretary.

On a related note, how hilarious is it that Palin's son was arrested the night before the Trump endorsement for beating his girlfriend, and then pulling an AR15 on her.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sarah-palin-s-son-track-arrested-domestic-violence-charges-eve-n499976

Cruz is a scary MFer. I'm convinced his true name is Damien Thorn.

Go grab the 7 daggers of Megiddo, and during the next GOP debate.....

Talk about "Must See TV"--you would be the event of the decade...and while spending 10 - 30.000 years in the loony bin, Trump would send you monthly checks for making the race all so easy for him.

I thought it was because that harpie he hates so much was going to moderate for Fox. But if he's going with the "outsider narrative" okay. I mean his stump speech is basically ad nauseam the same things repeated for the deaf and Trump-bots to cheer to so maybe this a good thing.

So, Trump backs out of the next Fox debate, thanks to his neverending hatred of a woman (Megyn Kelly) who does not bend over beg for a pat on the head--like most of the skirts on Fox.

Isn't it because she has blood coming out of her whatever?

Fox News released a beautifully snarky response to Trump's boycott:

“We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings."

Ah, Fox. I never thought I'd say this, but right now, I love you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.