2016 GOP Candidates for President

Pong Messiah

I want to see a brokered convention so bad.

Any reason, aside from your general disdain and fear of Republicans/conservatives?

Of course, I would find it highly entertaining, too -- though after Trump's Arizona victory and call to torture the **** out of everybody yesterday, I now suspect he's going to get to 1237 more easily than expected.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Dudez, were's screwed. The further this goes the more I like Hillary's pat answers and political lawyer speak. Because even though it doesn't say much it still makes better sense.

Like I keep saying, this whole circus matters not. Hillary will be president, anyway.

The only thing right now worth watching, is finding out if Trump's accusations are true that Cruz has 5 mistresses. I'm hoping it is, and I am hoping there is some gay toe tapping session in a men's room a la Larry Craig Style in Cruz's past, to utterly destroy his political career.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Maybe he's banged some sluts on the side, maybe not. Uglier senators have been caught cheating before.

That said, I can see Cruz being a toe tapper, though. It goes with the rest of his preach hate, intolerance 'n' Jesus, hypocritical personality. And he wouldn't be the first self-gay hating, do whom I say, not as whom I do republican, either.

I thought it was Rubio who was the "extroverted homosexual" in college, who weirdly enough met his own wife at a foam party?

I was just being flip about Cruz, 'cause of that pic of him kissing his wife and 'cause he's so gross to me, btw. If you are a male with power, money, and confidence, looks and even personality don't really matter that much.

Hell, after a certain age, even if you aren't rich, as long as you are tall, have all or at least most of your hair, are not deformed/obese, and have a steady job, it's fairly easy to get a date.

I imagine Cruz, as puke-inducing as he may be, does OK with the ladies.

I find it pretty far-fetched, honestly.

I mean really, we have all seen the face his own wife makes when she is forced to kiss him -- do you honestly believe there five women on the planet who would willingly touch his weenus?

If slithery Anthony Weiner could get action outside his marriage to horsey Huma with that face, anyone can. Hell, Hillary had adultery accusations in her past. Hillary. Who on earth would screw her unless forced by a piece of paper / trying to have a child? Point is, anyone can get action.

Guest El Chalupacabra

And he wouldn't be the first self-gay hating, do whom I say, not as whom I do republican, either.

Eh.. I dunno about that. Cruz doesn't really set off the gaydar.

I don't know one way or the other if he is. I'm just saying it would not surprise me if Cruz were some sort of self-hating closeted gay or bisexual, or just some sex pervert who likes to masturbate with a cheese grater or something. Given how it seems it is often the case when politicians pick out a particular group or cause to rail against, they almost always end up having a skeleton or two in their closet, Cruz comes off as exactly that kind of scum bag.

Not that I had any great hopes for the remaining GOP contenders, but last night's town hall was a train wreck, even when taking into account that train wreck is the new normal for the GOP.

Cruz was a slimy ****weasel who spoke in nothing but impossible platitudes and vacuous applause lines.

Trump was even more of a blustering, childish idiot than normal. Anderson Cooper straight up told him he was responding with the reasoning of a "5-year old" at one point.

Kasich was worthless -- just devoted all of his energy into coming off as utterly inoffensive as possible. In all honesty, I turned it off halfway through for him; I just couldn't take it any more.

If it's one of these three guys, it's gonna be hilarious when Hillary Clinton, with all her negatives and drip-drip-drip, still manages to mop the floor with them.

Guest El Chalupacabra
If it's one of these three guys, it's gonna be hilarious when Hillary Clinton, with all her negatives and drip-drip-drip, mops the floor with them.

The thing is it IS going to be one of those guys. And I think the term you were actually looking for is that it will be Hillaryous. :p

But in actuality, it will be pathetic. The way I see myself is that while I am left leaning on some social issues (but I don't think I am very far out there to the left), I am pretty well centrist on most, and even right leaning on some foreign affairs issues. I am the type of voter that, in theory, the GOP should be able to win over, especially when someone as unpalatable as Hillary is running. Hell, I have even voted republican before. But since at least 2004, the GOP has done nothing but push me further and further away from them, both at the local and at the federal level.

Not that I had any great hopes for the remaining GOP contenders, but last night's town hall was a train wreck, even when taking into account that train wreck is the new normal for the GOP.

Cruz was a slimy ****weasel who spoke in nothing but impossible platitudes and vacuous applause lines.

Trump was even more of a blustering, childish idiot than normal. Anderson Cooper straight up told him he was responding with the reasoning of a "5-year old" at one point.

Kasich was worthless -- just devoted all of his energy into coming off as utterly inoffensive as possible. In all honesty, I turned it off halfway through for him; I just couldn't take it any more.

If it's one of these three guys, it's gonna be hilarious when Hillary Clinton, with all her negatives and drip-drip-drip, still manages to mop the floor with them.

You need to stop drinking your Cruz Haterade; for everything you accuse him of, Hillary and that thing she's struggling against spew just as much.

...and Cooper? He was doing his best Fox News shallow attack impersonation. For a guy with his long history of on-air screw-ups, biased whining, etc.--enough to fill its own 24-hour news channel....until the end of time, he should steer clear of playing "gotcha" / belittling swipes,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.