2016 GOP Candidates for President

Pong Messiah

• 2 weeks later...

There is no perfect candidate now. But of the ones that I like, Graham is it, out of the GOP candidates. I don't agree with as much things that this southern drawling politician has to say about international politics or the military but as a replacement of Strom Thurmond he has done some good works on tax and immigration reform and global warming. Also he criticized the Tea Party. Probably the best candidate in the GOP right now I could chose especially as I do not want to vote for Hillary.

In other news, if Biden says he's going to run for president I'd love to see him in action at debates.

Is that a good thing? I've honestly given up trying to follow these tools. Christie and Fiorina are the only ones I don't consider 100% evil and/or subnormal this week.

And even that might be relative to the other GOP candidates and not normal, full humans.

Fiorina seems pretty awful to me. Christie is always just sort of there, and doesn't do much for me either way. He's the David Spade of this election. I can't figure out why he's popular, but he's also not offensively bad.

I am not vouching for either being a good president, Foz, they're just the only ones I don't completely despise.

Fiorina is OK when she's on the offensive. To me, she doesn't become painful until she starts talking about social issues, at which point she goes into super uncomfortable shifty-eyes mode. Clearly she is hiding something!

Christie tells people to shut up and always looks hungry. Sadly, he seems to have toned down the shouting as of late, so he might not be fun enough anymore.

It is going to be fantabulous. Trump, Cruz and Perry made the evening cut. I have a work related event I am required to go to so I will miss the first part. But the sound bites should be fantastic.

I guess McCain throwing support to Lindsay wasn't enough to push his poll numbers up to make the evening cut. So there is a possibility of YES I AGREE. Instead of some debate.

Dr. Ben Carsen was the most impressive candidate tonight hands down. You can tell the guy is off the charts smart and would need some polishing in how to reply quicker.

Also Marco Rubio as much as I do not like him he was impressive tonight.

fuck You Jeb! Talking about education is a joke! You created a ****ing monster of overtesting and hardships among students and teachers in Florida. Just go away.

Trump flat out sucked! He is finished and is nothing but hot air.

The others???? Paul I applaud his passion on the bill of rights. Ted Cruz was okay. Scott Walker is a big no. The others are just blending together.

Trump got hosed. They barely asked him any real questions. All they did was shove his past in his face and gave all the real questions to the "politicians" who all gave generic rah-rah answers. I'm not saying Trump would have done any better with better questions, but it was crystal clear that Fox was just looking to bait Trump to make crazy news-worthy Trumpisms and to discredit him.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.