2016 GOP Candidates for President

Pong Messiah

Bush is actually a pretty moderate republican, and probably pretty electable, but the fact that 2 other members of his immediate family were presidents themselves just is so distasteful to me. In a country of 310+ million, that's the best the GOP can do? What's that say about the GOP?

It says the public has been bred to like brands in reference to so-called political dynasties, hence the long decades of trying to get other Kennedys to run, and the happy feet over Jeb & Hillary from their respective camps. It takes less thought to go with someone you feel hails from a comfortable, somewhat familiar mindset, than some less popularized pretender.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ted Cruz is fixing to announce.

Also yesterday this guy at the grocery store almost assaulted me for reading his bumper stickers. He had one that said "My Dog is a Republican" and another that said "When you vote in 2016 remember Benghazi not Hillary". Dude. Why won't these guys leave Benghazi alone. This is like worse than a conspiracy from I don't know when but there are some that will just not let go.

I'm just hoping Obamacare gets repealed or changed.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Cruz.

The 2016 Clown Car is officially fueled and ready to floor it right into a brick wall.

Yep. President Hillary is all but a certainty, unless she murders someone on national television. Email servers at home, next to her bidet, notwithstanding.

I like Ben Carson.

He's got some kind of weird, religiously-informed conservative views that have no place in civilized society, but watching people's reactions when he speaks off the cuff (raging erections on the right, palpable disgust toward "that man!" on the left) makes him totally worth it. I hope he gets a lot of air time in the run up to the election!

Guest El Chalupacabra

I like Ben Carson.

He's got some kind of weird, religiously-informed conservative views that have no place in civilized society, but watching people's reactions when he speaks off the cuff (raging erections on the right, palpable disgust toward "that man!" on the left) makes him totally worth it. I hope he gets a lot of air time in the run up to the election!

Yeah, except for candidates like Carson, I doubt they are serious about running for president. It’s more about getting the “street cred” of being a candidate, to up their personal value, and maybe getting paid more for key note speeches and the like. But those seriously supporting his run for office, it's hilarious to watch.

Yeah, except for candidates like Carson, I doubt they are serious about running for president. It’s more about getting the “street cred” of being a candidate, to up their personal value, and maybe getting paid more for key note speeches and the like. But those seriously supporting his run for office, it's hilarious to watch.

Yeah, totally agree :D

Guest El Chalupacabra

Ted Cruz is perfect. The personification of our current political climate. A troll with the most punchable face ever. His wife works for Goldman Sachs too... It's like a f*cking fairy tale.

He's white, or at least looks it, so he passes the birth certificate test.

RUBIO'S NEXT TO ANNOUNCE GUYZ!

I wonder if he can give one speech or interview without showing his disrespect of all things Obama. you know, like his own ideas that have nothing to do with "wehaveanadministrationthat" every ten seconds?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.