I just want you to know

Lace Mindu

I'm all for justice, and not killing people, and support for victims, and all that warm fuzzy stuff. But if you lie down in the street or get in front of cars in Chicago traffic you are an idiot and the rules of Darwinism say you are thus fair game.

Where's the "I don't brake for pedestrians" bumpersticker when you need one?

Also, I have to be some places this weekend: do you think that revving your engine as a warning sign is enough?

Because it IS the streets of Chicago. Let me point out the key word there: STREETS. If you want to WALK, do it on the SIDEWALK. See how those words match?

SRSLY. Here's to free flowing traffic again soon. Yeah yeah yeah, and an end to all this, but I lost interest a few days ago when Fergeson started destroying the innocent businesses that supported their own community. Call it a short attention span. There's just so much wrong on both sides of the equation that I can't take any of it any more.

I live 15 minutes from Ferguson. It's finally calmed down, now that all the media vans have moved onto the next big event. Other than the chaos that happened a couple weeks ago and the 15 buildings that got torched to the ground and the countless businesses that got busted up and looted, everything is back to normal.

I was driving home late last night. It's pitch black. I take a sharp right turn to get onto my street, and I see a reflector light on the sidewalk bouncing around. I realize this reflector is on a dog...but I don't see it's owner at first so I slow the car to a crawl. Good thing I did that, because as the dog was on the sidewalk, this dumbass is walking down the middle of the street wearing a black coat, black pants, and being black skinned...I didn't see him AT ALL. I almost ran this guy over.

The dog was smarter than the owner. I'm starting to think it was the dog's idea to wear the reflector tag.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.