Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

newb in newbtown

Mass Effect 1

55 replies to this topic

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 34,069 posts
Yeah, Wrex being alive allows Shep to accomplish certain things that they can't otherwise by the time 3 comes around, but it's not "you're doin' it wrong" either way just different. That said I like Wrex and having played 2 first I knew he could have his back against a wall in 1, so during my playthru of 1 I really looked for the cues so I could get him to listen to Shep.

TuskenRaider

TuskenRaider

decommissioned

• 32,568 posts

I've done a play through where I killed him in ME1 and the rest I saved him.  I just like that he's such an ***hole to everybody. lol

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 34,069 posts
Except "Eve". She's fabtastic.

Copper

Copper

I am groot

• 12,595 posts

Dude, Mass Effect 2 is so effing fun!

• Driver +1 this

TuskenRaider

TuskenRaider

decommissioned

• 32,568 posts

It joys me to know you are becoming one of us.

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 34,069 posts
Yay! And yeah, the different feel in gameplay between 1 and 2 is like the difference between a kid making laser noises, pew pew pew, and Lucasfilm making laser noises.

Reply to this topic