Star Wars Celebration 2015?

Lace Mindu

They set the dates prior to the December release date being announced. I'm assuming they assumed the movie would come out in May and they wanted to recreate the pre-release Celebrations during the prequels.

I'm more annoyed they're having it in Anaheim, but I can't complain too much since the last two Celebrations were in Orlando. Orlando's a much better convention center, though. And cheaper. :p

• 5 weeks later...

Cool!

I really want to go...but thinking this would be nuts to do as it's April 16-19 and I have to be in Orlando April 19-22 and Boston April 23-25. That's 3 back to back trips and that becomes a huge hassle (with a huger suitcase). Although...work would pick up the LA to Orlando leg so I'd only have to pay for one way. Hmmm...

Where are you staying Matt, do you know yet? Need/want a roommate? Are there tickets left?

I guess I need to make a decision.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's just too much for me with all the travel/work on my plate that month. So I'm passing. Any other week and I'd have been there but back to back trips the week after are going to kick my ass as it is.

Still sad about it. So please torture me with everything wonderful there is to do and see. I expect to see some great pics!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.