GUYS

monkeygirl

I CAN MAKE IT BETTER, MG.

With booze, duh. Meet here Dec 25 with a bottle of some sort and we'll have a long-distance drunken sleepover just like high school. K??

You in? Also, should we invite boys?

fuck YEAH we should invite boys.

I am in utter turmoil and I don't think I should be. I'm finally leaving the asshat I live with that doesn't like me and won't talk to me but I can't afford Seattle anymore and I have to move into a smelly, dark old apartment building and I am not happy.

So, let me apologize in advance for all my coming contributions. I plan on staying numb through January 2nd.

I AHVE TO MOVE MY AWHOLE FICKING LIFE IN 4 DAYS AN I DON'T WANT TO.

Tami, you weren't happy with the asshat. Just complacent. Staying there was never going to get you anywhere. I know it doesn't seem like it or feel like it now, but I really believe that you'll find any change a step in the right direction.

Move to Austin.

I KNOW THAT. It's not like I want to stay. And I think I know any move is better than more of the same. It would help if I could afford a nicer place. I've come to the conclusion that part of my unhappiness with this place is it doesn't get ANY direct sun. It faces NNE. And it smells like ass. I can't change the sub but I can change the smell. I got me 4 cans of febreeze, some Damp Rid and I'ma have it smudged.

But I'm going to try and get cable and shit to come Friday to hook me up and I'm going to paint the walls colors before I move in. Movers come at 9am Saturday.

I'm getting more stable as Saturday approaches-maybe because I'm so busy. I spent the entire day yesterday getting replacements for the things that aren't mine and that I'll leave behind and on the phone setting up cable, internets and utilities. Turns out about 50% of the instructions on my 'welcome letter' from the place are wrong so about half of that time was wasted. YAY. Incompetent building managers! LOVE.

Today is all about packing and securing and labeling the boxes already packed. Tomorrow will be about the drinking.

AND THANKS. I carry everything you're saying to me and use it to calm myself. I know all this-I don't know why I'm freaking out. Maybe just because I love my house so much. But it's my choice to leave it. I lived there w/o him for 2 and 1/2 years and it was almost as sad as living there WITH him, so this is my best move. I just really hate that he forced me into this by being an unresponsive ***hole.

AND ALSO NOW I'm having a PERIOD! I dried up like 5 ****ing YEARS ago, NOW I'm having a period with cramps? WHAT. THA. fuck, Universe? Is this your idea of a joke?

Yeah, guys. How dare you hijack monkeygirl's deep, meaningful and easily understood thread by your penis jokes.

This thread is obviously very impotent to her.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.