Where the white people at

Burt

So, in light of last night's immigration speech, I have heard a few folks say they want to leave the country.

Thing is...where do these white Americans think they're going to go? Where are they going to go? What place would they like better?

So, in light of last night's immigration speech, I have heard a few folks say they want to leave the country.

Thing is...where do these white Americans think they're going to go? Where are they going to go? What place would they like better?

I hear they're looking for volunteers to go to Mars.

Before Mexico became dangerous I was planning a retirement in Mexico. Living on less that 300 bucks a month on a beach in the Yucatan and loving it. Now not so much.

Ensenada. Friends from Tijuana had even recommended it. (The Magic of the Baja – Expat Living That’s Close to Home)

And, 5 Things to Know Before You Retire to Mexico.

Heh. I have friends that live there. The violence is starting to encroach though. They tell me stories about going out as much any more.

You silly Canadians still think guns are used for hunting animals. Wait'll we get there. And just be ready, we're bringing our own beer so we can make fun of yours. We'll be doing the same about hockey, the lack of football, and any temp that drops below 65.

We'd teach you how to dress but you're in luck, the flannel thing from 20 years ago is back so guess what? You're dressy trendy.

Also, and I swear this is true, Americans are going to "lumberjack clubs" for the workout. You guys should make a MINT on that alone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.