Record freezing temps in all 50 states; liberals/global warming advocates: explain

Carrie Mathison

*Advocates for global warming, insists on rising temperatures*

*Observes record low temperatures*

*Changes phrase "global warming" to "climate change," now claims temperatures irrelevant*

You really don't get how this works??

*Is known for repeatedly making inconsistent arguments and writing nonsensical gibberish*

*Tries really hard but can't think of anything more clever to say to me*

There's faster ways to do that than global warming. Nuclear war, for instance.

Krawlie, is she a So Cal native? My Malibu Barbie is wilting up here.

One of the few actual San Diego locals. But she's been everywhere and she loves northern California and Portland and Seattle, and is good with that kind of weather. She's done with how much hotter it's been here the last few years, apparently.

One of the few actual San Diego locals. But she's been everywhere and she loves northern California and Portland and Seattle, and is good with that kind of weather. She's done with how much hotter it's been here the last few years, apparently.

What? 80 is too hot for her?

*Changes phrase "global warming" to "climate change," now claims temperatures irrelevant*

*Is known for repeatedly making inconsistent arguments and writing nonsensical gibberish*

I CAN TOO think of more clever things to say GAWD

Seriously-the idea behind global warming/climate change is that increasing emissions are getting trapped in our atmosphere, which causes more moisture to be held. This produces more severe weather; when it precipitates (rain or snow), it dumps more of it than normal. When it's summer, this leads to more droughts (rains happen less frequently, in bigger doses), stronger hurricanes and cyclones and more snowfall in winter, when we're tilted away from the sun. It also causes the global average temperatures to rise. This, I believe the scientists on. Where I think the jury is out is what is causing it all-is it man-made emissions or is this part of a pattern we're too short-lived to know about?

Jacob-why's Katie think she wants to move here?

What? 80 is too hot for her?

It was triple digits most every day this summer, some even creeping into April and November.

I CAN TOO think of more clever things to say GAWD

Seriously-the idea behind global warming/climate change is that increasing emissions are getting trapped in our atmosphere, which causes more moisture to be held. This produces more severe weather; when it precipitates (rain or snow), it dumps more of it than normal. When it's summer, this leads to more droughts (rains happen less frequently, in bigger doses), stronger hurricanes and cyclones and more snowfall in winter, when we're tilted away from the sun. It also causes the global average temperatures to rise. This, I believe the scientists on. Where I think the jury is out is what is causing it all-is it man-made emissions or is this part of a pattern we're too short-lived to know about?

Jacob-why's Katie think she wants to move here?

She really likes it? I can't remember the exact reasoning honestly.

She wants more green. She wants better seasons. She thinks San Diego is too republican and that NorCal and the rest are a better fit for what she wants for Lyra. She says she'd feel safer letting her run around outside there as opposed to here.

We have green. A LOT of it, everywhere. Pointy green trees as far as the eye can see. It can be quite majestic.

We don't have seasons. We have Seattle, August and Not Seattle, which only happens infrequently. August is STUNNING. Not Seattle runs from doesn't totally suck to better than anywhere else right now. Seattle is cold, dank and dark. Bone-chilling, wet, hermit-inducing bleh for days and weeks on end. You have to be able to deal with this effectively to be happy living here.

I can't advise on letting Lyra run around outside. I'd just say something snarky and offend people 'cause I got nothing on kid stuff of that kind.

People feel like its getting colder because we don't put lard in our food anymore.

Yeah, but you only have ONE pillow.

She wants more green. She wants better seasons. She thinks San Diego is too republican and that NorCal and the rest are a better fit for what she wants for Lyra. She says she'd feel safer letting her run around outside there as opposed to here.

Republicans. Eat. Children.

Run!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.