Seriously guys...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oral Sex

I love you, but I'd murder you if we lived together.

It's like I don't even know you.

I'm putting together my new and improved household management binder! And I'm redoing our files. So yay new file folders, index dividers, colored pens, highlighters (omg retractable Sharpie highlighers ftw!!), and labels!!

Someday I'll figure out why I am super organized about some things, and completely not about others. Household chores, bill paying, kitchen cabinets-- chaos and I'm fine. My computer, sock drawers and bookshelves-- lose my shit if they aren't organized correctly.

Yeah, we have like 18 (more like 25 if you count all the sink funds I funnel money into each month). And 5 calendars. Six if you count the bill paying one for the budget. Plus, I meal plan and don't grocery shop without a list. And track all of our auto maintenance (oil changes, filter changes, tire rotations, brakes, etc.) and home maintenance (filter changes, deep cleaning schedules, AC/heater/water heater checks, etc.). Oh and I keep Noah's lesson plans and my college syllabi in there. And a password log. Oh, and Noah's reading log and a checklist of his beltloop and pin requirements for Cub Scouts. And then random lists that are duplicated on Evernote - books to buy, movies/documentaries to watch, tools Trevor needs, home improvement ideas/plans, vacation ideas/places to see, and a running list of needed household goods.

It's extremely helpful to have all of this in one place.