Seriously guys...

Cerina

Someday I'll figure out why I am super organized about some things, and completely not about others. Household chores, bill paying, kitchen cabinets-- chaos and I'm fine. My computer, sock drawers and bookshelves-- lose my shit if they aren't organized correctly.

Yeah, we have like 18 (more like 25 if you count all the sink funds I funnel money into each month). And 5 calendars. Six if you count the bill paying one for the budget. Plus, I meal plan and don't grocery shop without a list. And track all of our auto maintenance (oil changes, filter changes, tire rotations, brakes, etc.) and home maintenance (filter changes, deep cleaning schedules, AC/heater/water heater checks, etc.). Oh and I keep Noah's lesson plans and my college syllabi in there. And a password log. Oh, and Noah's reading log and a checklist of his beltloop and pin requirements for Cub Scouts. And then random lists that are duplicated on Evernote - books to buy, movies/documentaries to watch, tools Trevor needs, home improvement ideas/plans, vacation ideas/places to see, and a running list of needed household goods.

It's extremely helpful to have all of this in one place.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.