Too many cooks theory

Burt

One time, I was dating this guy and wanted to impress him with my awesome culinary skillz. So I wanted to make a pie. I had apples but after peeling and coring them I didn't have enough to fill the crust. I had pears though. So that went in. No brown sugar but I had caramels.Then i found a a box of chocolate covered almonds. Crunchy topping! And raisins. And rum went in.

It was too much but we loved it.

in this case it was not the cook but simply weirdness by Spam.

The story behind the expression is you have a family of 5 people and each family member walks in the kitchen, sees the stew cooking, and thinks "I'll bet mom forgot to add salt" so they go over and put in some salt. Even mom can't remember if she added the salt so she adds some more.

When they sit down to eat it, its horrible because it has too much salt in it.

Point being, the more cooks you have, the more opportunities to have screwups due to nobody having all the necessary information.

The story behind the expression is you have a family of 5 people and each family member walks in the kitchen, sees the stew cooking, and thinks "I'll bet mom forgot to add salt" so they go over and put in some salt. Even mom can't remember if she added the salt so she adds some more.

When they sit down to eat it, its horrible because it has too much salt in it.

Point being, the more cooks you have, the more opportunities to have screwups due to nobody having all the necessary information.

Is this why you're so salty about so many things?

The thing that makes Krawlie saddest about cooking up a stew: HIV dies above 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Fortunately, it is less sensitive to cold. Could potentially survive on a popsicle, provided there are enough human fluids already present for it to survive on.

Never eat ice cream at Krawlie's house.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.