The Theory To End All Theories

RamonAtila

You're right. Finding the dinosaurs bones was fate, however you can choose your evolution. We're changing our bodies with all these gadget. Think of what an effect just wearing earphones all day has. And that's a choice. You gonna tell me mother nature forced us into personalized music listening?

So headphone use alters our genes these days?

The problem is Ramon, people are not at fault if they don't use the same language as you. You might be onto something insightful, but if you can't communicate that idea in terms that the people you want to explain it to understand, then it shouldn't upset you people react as they do. I have the same problem sometimes, an inability to explain things clearly because my use of language can be different or confusing. As a result sometimes I sit out of conversations where I have an opinion but I know I have a total inability to explain it in terms that people would understand. Then I'd wind up with Carrie calling me retarded for not making any sense. Im sure if people here actually could speak your language then they might react more openly and receptive. But since they cant, instead of getting pissed off and frustrated why not try communicate a little more like the audience you're trying to reach?

unless of course you're trolling in which case, carry on.

• 2 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.