Married Women

Evolence

...Are where all the fun is at! :) I'm dating this married woman right now. Boy, this is certainly different than anything I ever thought I'd be doing. I'm texting her husband as we speak. He's onboard and they've done this a few times before. Just. So. Different.

Yah, married women are great. You get to have desperation sex, purposeful drinking, non-stale conversation, normal sex, sneaky trips to fun and weird places, spontaneous inappropriate sex, etc., while their husbands are the ones who have to help with the kids, fix the house, buy tampons at the store on the way home from work, listen to the same old complaints after a hard day, etc...

It's really a great arrangement. For you, anyway. Kinda unusual the husband is OK with it, but some are like that. So long as she doesn't start talking about leaving him for you, you're gold.

I briefly dated a married woman once a long time ago. It was cool, for a while, then it got real dicey.

Her husband didn't know about us, and she was still sleeping with him, even though though they were separated. Then...SHE GOT PREGNANT, and was going to keep the baby. I thought my life was over. She told me the baby was his and not to worry.

I was like "No shit it's his. It has to be his, even if it's mine!"

That was the end of that. A part of me wonders about the possibility of it being mine sometimes.

...Are where all the fun is at! :) I'm dating this married woman right now. Boy, this is certainly different than anything I ever thought I'd be doing. I'm texting her husband as we speak. He's onboard and they've done this a few times before. Just. So. Different.

Honestly is it the sex or the circumstance that gets you off?

I've had too many weird experiences. Such as [the married woman who was into me] [being married to my uncle]. My gun fanatic outlaw biker uncle.

Meaning she was married to my uncle. Not my uncle being married to me. Perhaps I could have worded that better. My uncle did take pride in being a redneck, but never went THAT far.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.