6 degrees of Nightly

There were few fierce chicks who did that and some of them still post here so I won't name names. BUT THIS IS PART OF THE INSANITY OF WHICH I SPEAK.

Sati breaking it was hilarity.

There was the time I used the censor to replace the word THE with FUZZY.

Jacob had some pretty epic trollings of both Spike and TR.

The late night chats that accompanied the site were also pretty amazing.

BUT ALAS WE ARE OLD NOW

http://web.archive.org/web/20040610210116/http://www.alternight.com/phpBB2/index.php?id=

Pretty certain MG and I have the same last name. Also when she posted something years ago with her voice I would have sworn I knew it. Plus I can read her posts fine. However it's unlikely any relationship, by blood or marriage, exists.

The Red Aaron was a member from Alaska like I am. Nothing against him but we've never met.

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is that there was a person from Indianapolis on the Biggest Loser a few years ago that (I think) JC and/or Six knew, and my uncle worked with them at one point or another.

Whoa. Did not know this. Freaky! (Jennifer from season 12 was a high school classmate of JC's.)

It seems our threads

it was alter-night first... which was truly fun and amazing... the content got way to racy and there was an implosion after I incited everyone to chose one of two sides and the owner, MrLives, went into a panic.

Subverse was Krawlie and Ericka's replacement which also had some great times.

Yes! That's it. I knew it was a play on nightly somehow.

Do any of you think if any people from nightly has passed away? I've thought about it often. The reason people don't or haven't posted here in sometime. there's several members that don't post here anymore that I was always fond of and the whole death thing has crossed my mind. Morbid a bit, and I do apologize.

Do any of you think if any people from nightly has passed away? I've thought about it often. The reason people don't or haven't posted here in sometime. there's several members that don't post here anymore that I was always fond of and the whole death thing has crossed my mind. Morbid a bit, and I do apologize.

I wonder about Bonnie13. She had some health problems that I was aware of and at one point kind of just vanished. Primbud talked to her outside of Nightly, the last I heard from him he had lost contact with her as well and had a concern about her well-being too.

Pretty certain MG and I have the same last name. Also when she posted something years ago with her voice I would have sworn I knew it. Plus I can read her posts fine. However it's unlikely any relationship, by blood or marriage, exists.

The Red Aaron was a member from Alaska like I am. Nothing against him but we've never met.

What?

ur TAMI! at times I see ur replies on the Facebook. last name, THE SAME! ur voice, Ive he@rd! You post. No relations here.

But who was Rayeleigh and what do the backs of her hands have to do with anything? lol

A Lando regular who posted a topless pic, but held her breasts so you couldn't really see anything.

THT (rightfully) questioned where the SFW line with an increasingly debauched Lando was and briefly became public enemy #1 as JA went into crackdown mode.

alternight was quickly thrown together by the teenage, boner-raging Mr Lives to be an alternative place and was the first time the Landi crowd went uncensored. Like I said-- was great for a time but got really out of hand and imploded.

I was totally thinking about this the other day-- and how it would've never happened in Today's Internet. Back then we were still figuring out what the boundaries were and there was still a separation from 'real life.' Facebook and 4chan changed the game forever.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.