PARTY, BITCHES!

At 7 central tonight i plan to get under the influence and watch Evil Dead 2. I plan to keep this page open and would like to invite you all to click Play along with me. Or we could skype. If you don't own a copy, shame on you, but it's streaming on Netflix, so as long as you have that you're saved. Here's hoping we don't crash the server. Happy Halloween.

maybe just in your area. I live in a neighborhood with almost all old people, and we didn't get a single trick or treater. Good thing, considering I didn't buy any candy. But I drove through downtown and there were kids EVERYWHERE on the streets.

I only had around 30 kids show up. I think part of this may have been because I live almost on the edge of the neighborhood, so people may be less likely to come out here. I think the far bigger reason, though, is that there are a number of trick-or-treat alternatives here. A bunch of churches have trunk-or-treats, including one right down the street from me. The mall also does an alternative deal for younger kids during the day, and at least one of the local news stations did a festival like event in the early evening.

I had no one but I did take advantage of after Halloween discounts for candy prizes to give out at school. This year I was not the only one who decorated in my condo complex though. A lot of my neighbors put out decorations that were great. Giant spiders crawling up their balconies, spider webbing draped everywhere and witches. My neighbors truck was stolen over night. A couple in the next neighborhood over were arrested for giving out pot laced candy though.

Yeah in London (last year I think) some people were putting baggies of cocaine in kids halloween treats. Understandably parents were somewhat distraught when they discovered gak amongst all the sweets, it made the news and the people got arrested.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.