Teen Caught Making Love to Stuffed Horse in Walmart

Pong Messiah

I just don't understand the draw to live in Florida. I mean besides this there are tons of other news-you-don't-need-to-know stories that make me think I should walk around in a full on Ebola Prevention suit. Flying cockroaches, alligators that eat your dog, neighborhood watch guys who shoot first. Yeah. Not moving to Florida.

Are you KIDDING? 340+ days of sun a year-beautiful beaches surround almost the entire state-water sports GALORE.

Alligators don't eat dogs unless you take your dogs to the swamp and let them near the water unleashed. There are nawt flying cockroaches and George Zimmerman's been identified.

It's better than 29 days of sun a year, average temps in the 50s, some of the worst traffic in the nation and outrageous costs of living.

Are you KIDDING? 340+ days of sun a year-beautiful beaches surround almost the entire state-water sports GALORE.

Cali has that and isn't known for being ****ing terrible.

TRUE-or probablt the bugs. But Cali can be out of reach financially.

and Florida, oh yeah, whiteheads galore but they're all in bed by 8.

When I saw the headline, I thought, "Only in Florida."

Sure enough ...

I watch a weekly internet show that has a segment about this kinda stuff. There is ALWAYS a Florida story. Every. Week.

And quite often a Wal-Mart story.

In fact, this story is pretty much the embodiment of all the what the fuckery the show deals with...

I just don't understand the draw to live in Florida. I mean besides this there are tons of other news-you-don't-need-to-know stories that make me think I should walk around in a full on Ebola Prevention suit. Flying cockroaches, alligators that eat your dog, neighborhood watch guys who shoot first. Yeah. Not moving to Florida.

What more reason do you need? It's like living next to an interstellar wormhole. Yeah, you could find yourself being molested in your sleep by a pile of lime-green ooze, but you'll never ever be bored.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.