The Walking Dead Season 5

Lucas1138

Apparently Tyreese doesn't know the difference between a dead body and a living one. Judith's would-be executioner lives.

Was Bob bitten during the run?

Was it him? I thought it was Tash Yar's 2nd in command. They looked too much alike.

And how many Wire Alums can they put on the same show!?

Also, forgot to ask last week. If you read the comics-- during the Termite flashback-- was Captain Rapey supposed to be Neegan?

I haven't read the comics, and I'm ignorant of them in almost every respect, but I've read two different reviews that mentioned the possibility/likelihood of that.

haven't caught season 5 yet, hope to watch them tonight, but kind of grazing through here, i see Carl is a problem again. Carl is seriously one of my favorite characters in the walking dead series. i understand a lot of people hate him. i know this was touched pretty heavily in season 4, but i think it's easier to like carl if you understand where he's coming from. anyways, looking forward to seeing why exactly everyone wants carl dead. well, tami anyway.

Captain Rapey and Mangy-Man had the same tattoos. It was hard to see, since the last scene was in the dark, but it was the same guy. Plus it was pretty much confirmed to be the case during Talking Dead.

Good catch-- thanks.

I think it was the vest and can-do attitude. I also thin they said Neegan might show up sooner on the show than he did in the comic.

LOL They should have just ignored it. There are shows flat out replaced actors and never acknowledged it. Who gives a shit?

One problem with Lost is from the beginning the producers were way too sensitive to criticism.

To bring this back to TWD, at least these producers don't seem to have that issue.

By the end of the sixth season, Chandler Riggs will be 17, I think, but at the rate of story progression, Carl will only be 14 at most. There's a reason Carl is the only kid in the show. In the comic books other children survive yet, but Carl is the only child character that they'll keep around as long as possible, and that time is running out.

Kirkman has done a few in the comics, the last one recently and was pretty significant. Carl was a little 8 or 9 when the comic run started and he's in his mid to late teens now.

The passage of time is one of the things about the comic that makes it unique. I'd be really surprised if the show didn't make use of it at some point.

Kirkman has done a few in the comics, the last one recently and was pretty significant. Carl was a little 8 or 9 when the comic run started and he's in his mid to late teens now.

The passage of time is one of the things about the comic that makes it unique. I'd be really surprised if the show didn't make use of it at some point.

That makes sense, at some point a detente would eventually be reached between different factions in the area. It makses sense that there isn't totally constant conflict.

My one thing is I don't know how realistic it is a kid that age would constantly wander off and get his life endangered. That's TV drama ****. Any real kid learns his lesson after one incident.

That was really only a problem in the first two seasons. And to be fair, season 2 was irksome enough that the hate for any little problem got magnified hundredfold while we as a nation were all trapped down on Hershel's farm of eternal nothingness.

After baby Judith was born and Lori died, Carl wasn't the littlest survivor anymore and kinda had to grow up and do better. IMHO he did exactly that. He went through a bit of annoying teen angst, sure, but he didn't have time to wallow in it. Later, when a voting majority got their wish and we lost Andrea, there were no more characters left to hate and we all lived happily ever after.

Except for mg, who thinks Carl should be replaced with Grumpy Cat.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.