The Walking Dead Season 5

Lucas1138

I'm all about adding more Morgan to the show! That was neat.

I'm anxious to see where we head off to next - and how long they can keep whatever that storyline is from going stale.

Also, I think it's pretty clear that nerdy mullet guy doesn't have any kind of "cure" at all. I'm somewhat skeptical he's even a scientist. I don't want to say I'm rooting for his demise, but...

He pronounced "genome" correctly. I'm willing to grant him some leeway for now, though I won't be surprised if he dies on the way to DC.

I also won't be surprised if we see quite a few more deaths in the episodes ahead. It's cool that the whole team is reunited at last (except poor Beth, probably their next MacGuffin), but that screen is getting pretty crowded. If they keep up this expansion rate, by season six they'll have more cast members than The Wire and everyone will be limited to two lines per episode.

It was a good beginning. I figured Carol and Tyreese would rescue the group. Didn't figure it would just be Carol. She's grown quite a bit since season 1. I don't know why Melissa McBride isn't in the main cast (in the opening credits).

There was absolutely no content in Eugene's answer. It was the definitive technobabble. He's full of sh.t, but he thinks he needs to lie to survive. What will happen when his lies are revealed? Forgiveness, or anger? What the hell - at least his lies have given them a mission, something to strive for beyond mere survival. I think having a goal beyond survival is what keeps Rick et al. from descending to the level of the Termites.

Rick et al. have become quite brutal, and yet, they're not too far gone. They don't eat people. They don't seek to destroy things. They're ready to be brutal at need, but willing to be civilized when possible. I don't get what could happen at Terminus to justify cannibalism. For one thing, it's not healthy long term. For another, all those people could create a real community, if they'd not been treated as "cattle".

Fun trivia I just learned: anyone remember the one episode where Carol's alone and runs across a couple trying to fend for themselves, but the lady has a bum leg? And later she's turned into a walker, but we never see the guy again, so we assume he died offscreen or whatever?

Surprise! He was one of the guys that was butchered tonight in the bathtub. Also, he's played by Robin Lord Taylor, who's now winning Gotham as the Penguin.

I don't know why Melissa McBride isn't in the main cast (in the opening credits).

I thought I saw her name in the main cast tonight, FINALLY. I hope I didn't imagine it.

I may have missed it; she certainly should be in the main cast after 4 seasons. She's the only female character remaining from season 1.

I'd almost accept losing Rick, or even Daryl, before Carol at this point.

Caught the credits in re-run. McBride is definitely listed in opening credits.

Carol has basically taken the place of Andrea in the comics which I'm fine with.

Good opening, glad to see Rick is willing to listen to the group. The group as a whole needs to learn when to reel his psycho side in.

Darryl's reaction when he seen Carol had me welling up, amazing.

CURRRRRRRRRL!

So yeah, go Carol. And I'm REALLY glad they reunited and got free from Terminus. My fear was a season of everyone slowly coming together to take down the cannibal family. Certainly glad that wasn't the case. So... optimistic? This show.., when it's on, it's ON. But when it's off-- they spin their wheels like whoa.

And Eugene

Is full of it. At least he was in the comic book. That said, I find him and his asperger's hilarious

He pronounced "genome" correctly. I'm willing to grant him some leeway for now, though I won't be surprised if he dies on the way to DC.

I also won't be surprised if we see quite a few more deaths in the episodes ahead. It's cool that the whole team is reunited at last (except poor Beth, probably their next MacGuffin), but that screen is getting pretty crowded. If they keep up this expansion rate, by season six they'll have more cast members than The Wire and everyone will be limited to two lines per episode.

Oh, by the end of this season, fans will be looking back to the "good 'ol days" when most of the season 1 & 2 characters were alive and sort of well.

The set up of Carol successfully bringing down Terminus would lead people to think she's a badass on par with Rick or Daryl, but its exactly that kind of belief that can be shattered by her meeting her maker. With Carol being the one to kill Mary, someone will be seeking revenge for that. Or, she will be dealt another personal blow by having her boyfriend finally bite the dust (along with the interest of the fangirls).

GAWD that kid is SUCH a ****ing ***hole! I want his own group to kill him, flay him open like Braveheart, roast him and toss his carcass to the fence-groaners.

Insidious little ****ing DICKHEAD.

Carl is the future leader of the group when Rick checks out.

In other words, you don't kill Dick Grayson, ya bitter old woman.

Guest El Chalupacabra

GAWD that kid is SUCH a ****ing ***hole! I want his own group to kill him, flay him open like Braveheart, roast him and toss his carcass to the fence-groaners.

I can picture MG cheering and giggling manically last season when Carl almost got butt raped.

Carl is the future leader of the group when Rick checks out.

In other words, you don't kill Dick Grayson, ya bitter old woman.

well, *I* would. Little bitch fuck TATTLETALE MONKEY

I can picture MG cheering and giggling manically last season when Carl almost got butt raped.

ALMOST. what a ****ing WASTE.

why? like an adult, why don't you like Carl?

why? like an adult, why don't you like Carl?

Part of my hatred is from the episode in which he narced on Carol for teaching the younger kids how to defend themselves against the walkers. Maybe it was only that one time he truly acted that way and my impression of him was sealed and I just see this attitude in him from time to time. I can't think of anything as specifc as that deal with Carol without looking over some episodes. That episode made me want to slap him.

She a moody preteen does a moody preteen thing and that makes him a bad character? Sounds to me like he was written as he should have been. I was annoyed in earlier seasons how his parents kept losing him, but he's been one of the best things in the last season or two. Rick wants him to be a kid, he IS a kid-- but he also had to kill his mother.

The rap above (which is hilarious) was one of the strongest moments last season. They're clearly letting him grow up and showing how this world effects him.

I've interviewed the cast a couple times and they are all super protective of the kid cause people bash him left and right. He's just a child actor, and he does a good job and half the internet talks about him being terrible for acting exactly how a kid in that situation was right.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.