WHAT HAPPENED TO BOX OFFICE MOJO?

David

it redirects to imdb.com, its parent company. hopefully it's just temporary and imdb is in the process of icorporating BOM's very well done stats and metrics of the box office.

a lot of us here are movie geeks, i know i'm not the only one here that frequents box office mojo.

My god, I hope that never happens. I am continually shocked at how people put no effort into proper spelling, punctuation, or grammar when communicating with others. Is it too much effort to use the shift keys, or spellcheckers?

Anyway, what does Box Office Mojo have that IMDB, or even Wikipedia, hasn't?

box office mojo basically has the entire history of the box office. daily charts. weekly charts. foreign box office numbers. so many stats and analytics it's mind boggling. wanna know what the box off did the week of october 10th, 2001? box office mojo has it for you. it's really an incredible site if you just wanna sift through box office stats.

Very odd: BOM is back up again, but at the moment several data fields are unfilled, the last few days' worth of grosses are missing, and the feature article is from last weekend's results.

So work's still in progress, I'm guessing. Can't tell if it's the result of internal errors, hacker damage, ongoing overhaul, or what. Huh.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.