Things I've learned watching football

Tex

Come on. You can't compare murder to obstruction. My point is that people still cry murder because it still gets reaction even if it is wrong. It's kinda like the Treon Harris case at Florida. Everyone against this kid called him a rapist even though the charge wasn't rape, but sexually battery. Which if you know the law could be something as simple as slapping someone's ass.

The Giants have to play for honor or something because last weeks game was B-A-D. I'm not an Eagles fan but man... your best chance at a non-soul crushing season if you're Eli Manning is to actually win a game. I'm not sure it is possible though with the injuries the Giants took.

Spam you're such a girl football fan. Having a second team is one thing, but to have it in the same division? Why not say my fav is Dallas, followed by NY, Skins, and then Philly miscreant pedophiles (ever wonder why Philly fans never post here? They're busy raping their sister).

Choc the reason why you're not checking nightly is because the Giants suck. Bad.

Bill comes due on Sunday. Book of Eli will be written by Romo.

Jerry jones say hey how y'all doin?

I really don't get what you guys want me to do. The Cowboys are good, they are 5-1 and just beat Seattle in Seatle which is nearly impossible. Their offensive line is the best in the league and although their defense isn't actually good, it's not the disaster most predicted. They've mostly played well all year and are at home.

Should I come in and trash talk about Dallas and say stupid crap about them that I don't even think is true? In the name of "fun"?

I essentially gave my thoughts earlier, I have no idea what to expect from the Giants but they've played well there in the past.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.