Starlog magazine

Ryn

I've been going through a lot of my old stuff in storage, and a lot has been making its way to the recycle bin. One magazine that's been bothering me about what to do with is Starlog. I have issues of nearly a 20-year run (late-70's to mid-90's). Should I toss 'em or does anyone think there's a secondary market?

I am genuinely conflicted on how to answer this (what if they're worth a squintillion dollars someday? what if there IS a market for them out there and I just haven't encountered it yet - I mean, I'll probably pay real money for two issues of Twilight Zone Magazine from Summer '83 someday soon so there could be someone out there who needs to discover what Casper Van Dien thought about playing Johnny Rico in Starship Troopers (spoiler warning : he was EXCITED!) and maybe he (she? no, no chance of a she, if this hypothetical someone exists then he is a he) doesn't want to just go to the Internet Archive where every issue of Starlog is available free and legal and online?) but if forced to a decision I would advise you to throw them away.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.