monkeygirl

• 2 months later...

Continuum is fantastic but I don't know anyone else who watches it and I have to buy it on itunes because I don't have the scifi channel. It's wonderfully acted, beautifully filmed and the story lines are complex and interesting while not being overly convoluted the way Fringe became. There have been 3 seasons and the talk is that there will be a final season to air next year. Highly recommended!

• 1 month later...

Finally getting series 3 here in the UK - starts tomorrow evening on SyFy! First 2 series were bloody brilliant and I've heard that the 3rd is very cleverly done!

Can't wait! Anyone who hasn't been watching this, I'd highly recommend you start - from the beginning of course!

Can't beat a bit of time travel!

• 10 months later...

Final episode of series 4 aired here in the uk tonight and whilst the show was cut short from the original plans, the ending was very good and I'm pleasantly surprised how the final scene played out.

There were a few inconsistent episodes, but all in all I liked this show a hell of a lot and respect the creators for their complex plot lines with multiple versions of the same characters.

Good to see the show get the chance to wrap up their story.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.