Indiana Jones 5 in the works... WHAT?

Doze

In an interview with cinematographer Janusz Kaminski this little bit was brought up...

Since then, Kaminski has made more than a dozen films with Steven Spielberg, earning two Oscars along the way. His credits include “Schindler’s List,” “Saving Private Ryan” and “The Diving Bell & the Butterfly.” His next project is the upcoming fifth Indiana Jones movie.

WHAT!?! Thought this was dead?

Anyone know what they are talking about?

I think its a terrible ideal. Harrison is in great shape and all but there should be a time when a franchise should end and keep all it's glory. If they are considering replacing Ford in some sort of reboot or attempting to pass the torch to another well, that would simply piss me off. Indiana Jones should be left alone and not rebooted or added. It is a classic, and should remain that way.

We could have been enjoying Indiana Jones movies everything 3-4 years if they'd just go the James Bond route and recast the role every decade or two. There's so much fun to be had with that character I hate to see endless devotion to one actor kill the franchise.

Yeah the "problem" was the same one the PT had and it's retired.

My kid never saw Kotcs so I saw it again the other day. It's shockingly terrible. If this guy was the DP on it he should be fired, the lighting is horrible for most of the movie.

My kid never saw Kotcs so I saw it again the other day. It's shockingly terrible. If this guy was the DP on it he should be fired, the lighting is horrible for most of the movie.

Nearly every scene, to me, looked staged and artificial. None of the grit of the previous films.

Nearly every scene, to me, looked staged and artificial. None of the grit of the previous films.

Which is odd cause supposedly Speilberg won out against George in favor of shooting film and minimal greensrceen. Certainly doesn't look it. I wonder if George directed the post production cause it certainly has the steril, over-lit, flat fake look of the PT.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.