London Calling

Driver

I'm so starting rumors on Twitter that you are meeting to discuss Episode VIII. Well, if I ever tweeted I would.

Welp, it's on. I'm going.

I am NOT going to work on Star Wars.

My imaginary Twitter followers aren't buying that denial.

Remember that time you were ready to quit writing because you weren't going to make it? And now you're flying to London, and doing all kinds of cool stuff that most people don't even dream of doing?

Someday soon I'm going to be able to tell people that Seth read my TV pilot and liked it, and it'll have meaning.

Speaking of, I think it's time to dust that off, make some changes and enter it into some more contests. I need a hobby.

I mean, people will believe any kind of rumor apparently, so you might as well start one! Can I use you as a source for my podcast?

No, cause I'd like to keep working in the industry. Unless you disguise my identity. I'll at least be able to get pics of the stages from the outside.

Now why on earth is Texas Chainsaw Massacre filming at Pinewood?

It's not. I've already turned that script in and am on another feature...

Remember that time you were ready to quit writing because you weren't going to make it? And now you're flying to London, and doing all kinds of cool stuff that most people don't even dream of doing?

Someday soon I'm going to be able to tell people that Seth read my TV pilot and liked it, and it'll have meaning.

Speaking of, I think it's time to dust that off, make some changes and enter it into some more contests. I need a hobby.

Yeah, this is why I feel like I really can't be ungrateful for anything these days. I was so close to throwing in the towel. And yeah, enter that script into contests, it was pro, yo.

Soho has all of those in the one little part of town. You'll probably be spending time in soho too if your trip is film related as there are loads of production houses in the neighbourhood. It's one of my favorite neighbourhoods.. Lots of pubs and bars, some of them are on the seedier side of life but unfortunately the area is being gentrified thanks to the Tories. Thus destroying what made the neighbourhood fun and a popular attraction in the first place. There is a shop called Gosh! Comics on Berwick St in soho that you'd like.

Halloween is not a huge thing in the UK, although it's becoming more popular. Lots of bars and pubs are starting to do Halloween parties and the like so if you wanna get drunk with slutty girls dressed as nurses or vampires and zombies and stuff you probably could.

seriously, Soho's your hood. There are loads of great places to eat there too. Honest Burger on Mered St, and for great seasonal British style food No.10 Greek St is off the hook. (Yes there is some native British food that is really nice).

Be prepared to get a little lost though cause the streets are maze like and narrow and cobwebbed in design. Thank the Romans for that.

Good call-- my home for the next month is 2 blocks from Soho.

It's going to be really hard. I've never been away from him for that long. Thankfully the former Mrs Tank Driver has remained my biggest cheerleader and is supportive.

There's Skype, he has email... It'll be hard but we'll see...

Soho has all of those in the one little part of town. You'll probably be spending time in soho too if your trip is film related as there are loads of production houses in the neighbourhood. It's one of my favorite neighbourhoods.. Lots of pubs and bars, some of them are on the seedier side of life but unfortunately the area is being gentrified thanks to the Tories. Thus destroying what made the neighbourhood fun and a popular attraction in the first place. There is a shop called Gosh! Comics on Berwick St in soho that you'd like.

Halloween is not a huge thing in the UK, although it's becoming more popular. Lots of bars and pubs are starting to do Halloween parties and the like so if you wanna get drunk with slutty girls dressed as nurses or vampires and zombies and stuff you probably could.

seriously, Soho's your hood. There are loads of great places to eat there too. Honest Burger on Mered St, and for great seasonal British style food No.10 Greek St is off the hook. (Yes there is some native British food that is really nice).

Be prepared to get a little lost though cause the streets are maze like and narrow and cobwebbed in design. Thank the Romans for that.

Good call-- my home for the next month is 2 blocks from Soho.

Sick! That's awesome. You know how EXPENSIVE it would be to live there for a regular person? That's wicked. You're gonna have a blast. I'd meet you for a pint if you get bored.

Nope! I never intended to just be a horror writer, but it's one of my favorite genres and the one I got my first recognition for-- so for awhile it made sense to push into that niche. It'll be hard to do bigger than Leatherface in the horror world, and that level-up got all my other horror scripts acquired, so now it's time to push in other directions.

This job is based purely on the fact that one of the companies that has one of my scripts decided I'd be the right person to go beef up some parts and refine some dialog while they shoot.

t's not. I've already turned that script in and am on another feature...

Yeah, that wasn't a strong joke.

It's going to be really hard. I've never been away from him for that long. Thankfully the former Mrs Tank Driver has remained my biggest cheerleader and is supportive.

Well, he's a lot older than when we took that train ride. Once you get familiar with area you can show him around next time.

This job is based purely on the fact that one of the companies that has one of my scripts decided I'd be the right person to go beef up some parts and refine some dialog while they shoot.

That's so Whedon!

Totally bummed out for you dude. Thank God for today's technology, though. Seriously.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.