Star Wars Rebels Discussion Thread

Mara Jade Skywalker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest El Chalupacabra

They're doing the thing!!!!!

Called it!

Well, if Rebels follows through on it's current plot, there's going to be something with Maul and Obi-Wan on Tatooine, be it a movie or show episode.

If there ever is a Maul VS Obi Wan rematch, it will be on Rebels, or maybe a sequel CGI animated show. I don't see it in a live action movie movie. As far as the movies are concerned, Maul is dead. They would have to explain how he survived, which I don't see them doing in a live action movie.

Freddie Prinze also let it slip that we will find out what happened at the end of the Ahsoka/Vader duel! He didn't say when, so it may not be this season but said we will find out from another character, or their perspective, anyway. Popular theories are either Vader or Bendu.

Also, does anyone else absolutely love Bendu's voice? I want a documentary with the actor narrating it!

• 2 months later...

Anyone else kept up with this? Just saw the latest episode.

Kallus is the new Folcrum. Ironic because from the beginning I thought he looked like General Nadine. Nadine's backstory is that if an Imperial defector. I'm not saying I think Kallus is Nadine. I just wonder if the creators made him that way as sort of a nod to that character. Also, for awhile I thought the secret project was going to be having something to do with the Death Star. But it was just another Tie.

Man I've been watching and I keep thinking Kallus is Crix Madine. I know it's a long shot but it's not that far removed. Crix Madine could be his real name. Kallus could just be his Agent name. That would be so cool!

Anyone see Colonel Yularen? I didn't get on to who it was but when I looked him up I realised he was the Admiral aboard the Jedi Cruisers and his character actually was in ANH at the table on the death star. Cool stuff. I love how they tie all this together.

Also... I thought the Maul thing was crap when I heard about it, but bringing him back was well done in Clone Wars and I have to say the character is one of the best out of the two shows. The voice acting coupled with the animation is tremendous. He's so damn menacing. Looking forward to him facing off against Obi-Wan.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.