Star Wars Rebels Discussion Thread

Mara Jade Skywalker

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone watch the episode with Lando? It's frustrating because some parts are cool, like all the parts with Lando basically. And then other parts are so corny. He tells them, whatever you do, don't open the box. So of course, they do the childish thing and open it because "he said not to so we have to." This is definitely aimed at kids.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great episode. Felt very ANH in spots. The last few have been some of their best, I think. I'm liking it more now then when the season started. Don't know if that is because the episodes are better or if I'm finally settling into exactly what this show is trying to be. Either way I'm glad I stuck it out and am excited to see where they are going next.

Also, did not see the Ahsoka reveal coming at all. I always assumed she would show up or that they would hint at something, but nothing this blatant this quickly. Awesome.

I really liked that lightsaber fight. It felt kind of ... Pirates of the Caribbean-y? Very well executed on a lot of levels. It just worked in a way a lot of this show's and the last show's lightsaber fights (and, it should go without saying but whatever, the Prequels too) tend not to.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.