Need Login Help ASAP

ShadowDog

I don't know what the Hell is going on but the ESPN fantasy site isn't letting me log into my fantasy account for our keeper league. My password has been working for years, and more importantly for the past couple weeks. Now, all of the sudden, it doesn't work anymore.

The other problem is that apparently this account was attached to an email address that no longer exists so i can't even reset my password.

Meanwhile, I need to make roster changes ASAP because I leave town at 4am tomorrow and won't be back until next week.

Is there anybody with admin access to the league who can change my account email address to shadowdog.productons@gmail.com ? Thanks.

I'm not sure I can do it on the mobile app, at least not properly. We may have to remove and re-add you as an owner.

I won't have laptop access for about 6-7 hours as I am at work until 9pm. If you PM me and irish the roster moves you want to make then even if we can't get you totally sorted out today we can at least get it sorted for the early game.

Hahahaha oh dear.

I will delete the first owner/redundant email address off of your team now. If it suddenly breaks again this might be why...

I also just found this little bit of information for next time

Important: Team Owners must visit Member Services if they want to change their email address. League Managers can not change email addresses of owners.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.