Shadow Guard *Spoiler from Lego?* Or Is It Chrome Troopers

Doze

So some of the hint coming out of Lego for the movie are talking about Shadow Troopers a Shadow Guards. The same ones from the game The Force Unleashed. Worth keeping an eye out for at least. Could be part of the Cartoon or the movie it is just hard to think that Lego would pull some from a dead game to start up new.

Link: http://www.starwars7news.com/2014/09/lego-images-leak-possible-tease-for-forthcoming-star-wars-movies.html

It's highly likely licensees are developing their Ep7 stuff already, however LEGO pulls concepts from all sorts of places. They go old school and they plan ahead. One of their recent smaller kits is stuff from Knights of the Old Republic. They also have Rebels stuff out, been on the shelves in Alaska for three months already and that show isn't due out until next month.

Oh I agree but this is the third time I have heard of Chrome troopers and Episode 7. If there is a baddie, bad guy in this show then a personal guard that looks like that would add up, to me, so I thought I would post about it. And if it is not true, it's not my rumor. :yes:

It uses the same header art as the Star Wars Rebels sets you can get at the moment, so I'd definitely say it's for that and not Ep 7. Though I expect their will be a lot we see in Rebels that will show up in Ep 7 anyway, so hopefully it makes a cameo.

I agree BUT there are rumors that a left over inquisitor is the person behind the bad guy in episode 7. IF that is true AND IF the inquisitor/s from Rebels use the Shadow troopers then we COULD be looking at cross overs from Rebels to the movies. I have to believe there will be some cross overs one to the other.

An inquisitor would be the highest ranked force user left after the vacuum after RotJ.

PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE VERY BIG 'IF's EVEN FOR ME.

I think TPM is the best Prequel. I prefer more OT designs, but didn't have a huge problem with the sleeker looks, chrome or colors. I'm an admirer of aviation designs and I felt the sleek colored stuff paralleled with WWII thru the 50s before the more angled, militaristic and advanced styles of modern designs.

eg. A first generation jet fighter like the Gloster Meteor to the modern war machine that is the F-22. The wiki pages don't do either justice, Google Images pulls up some beauty shots however.

Padme's ship being a chrome Blackbird was stupid, I liked the Naboo fighters when I thought there were going to be attack subs, the Sith Infiltrator is terrible, TF shapes were okay, Coruscant traffic was lazy, Theed ripped off Dinotopia, Coruscant was a sterile Blade Runner, and so many of the droid and alien design were straight up cartoons.

Again, granted, not all that was Chaing personally, there was an entire team-- I have the art books and pretty much every Chaing design that was approved was lame, and every rejected McCraig design was amazing.

RIGHT!?

I never liked that/ If you like at ANH there's clearly a style everyone is wearing, and Obi-Wan's is a variant of that. Luke's black outfit in ROTJ was what I thought Jediwear was supposed to be. Though I can't really blame the PT since they put Anakin and Yoda in the same style at the end of Jedi.

They should have had the brown robes in TPM and switched to the black jumpsuit when they went to war.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Aka the least Star Wars looking Star Wars movie.

He was doing a job and had direction sure-- but the only design from TPM I liked was the Republic Cruiser-- and it took 80% of its style from the Blockade Runner.

Visually, TPM is a pretty awesome movie. It may be non OT looking, but that was sort of the point: "a more elegant age...."

Even though it was a rip off of an SR71, I like the J type 327 Royal Starship, and the Naboo fighters. I didn't have much use for the roger-roger bots, but the Droidekas were pretty badass. Also, the set designs on Coruscant and Naboo ( Theed, underwater city, and rural), were all pretty awesome. I liked the idea of the Federation control ships mirroring the Death Star's look, as well (appropriate that Anakin destroys one, just as Luke destroyed the death star).

Chrome Stormtrooper Commander

Link: http://makingstarwars.net/2014/10/star-wars-episode-viis-chrome-stormtrooper-commander-weapon-information/

The top of the Chrome Stormtrooper commander’s head is not unlike a TIE-Fighter/AT-AT driver helmet. The eyes are more like a classic Stormtrooper’s eyes as opposed to theStar Wars: Episode VII Stormtrooper’s visor look. There’s a chance this changed but with what I looked at, it was like the classic Stormtrooper. The left side of the helmet has a communication type device that moves down and isn’t on the ride side of the helmet. The part underneath the head helmet, the face area, reminds me of a folded napkin (with a Stormtrooper face printed on it) if that makes sense. It doesn’t have the rounded trim at the bottom like the classic Storntrooper, it’s almost like Darth Vader’s mask in a way.

The center of the helmet is black, where the commander’s forehead would be and its kind of like a really tamed centurion (like the AT-AT driver). The armor is very much like the new Stormtrooper chest piece. The character wears a black cape with red lining on the inside.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.