i ****ing HATE PEOPLE

monkeygirl

I hate people on Craiglist and Buy/Sell/Trade Facebook groups. I offer things at 50+% off in good shape, and without fail, someone low-balls me. I've just stopped responding to them. Or, they make meeting up a complete hassle, and I refuse to give these losers my address.

Definitely this. Even from people I know personally. I keep records of purchases and I keep my shit in great condition. I'm not going to sell you a dining room set for under $100. Are you high? Or that poor? Or both?

I hate people who, after you add and delete multiple times from Facebook because you find them smart and funny until they point their snark at you and make you feel stupid and realize how much of an unreasonable ***hole they can be, get tired of your flip flopping and hide your posts on nightly so can't even talk about fun stuff like TV shows.

Are you referring to me again?

I can say that I have never ever blocked anyone and I have a friend who runs a online magazine, Artstrada, who's 90% of my facebook feed because he's mostly a homeless dude living in Austin in a trailer park he's been evicted from twice. To make rent and do things he takes a call center job for maybe a 3 months. He gets around on a bungy corded super glued motorcycle. I went to high school with him and I find him to be the most freakest weirdo I know on the internet. When he gets evicted from the trailer park he pushes his camper out into the street into a parking lot of an abandoned building and just keeps on using the parks wi-fi and camp showers. Why would I block that?

I have an internet "friend" who is local. She seems to have the worst luck on earth, to the point where I'm starting to think she's making some of it up. She's either a scammer or an emotional vampire, I'm not sure which. Her husband works for the same company as me (I've looked him up in the address system), and works in a similar skill set as my husband, but at a different site. He apparently doesn't make enough money to make her happy and she's always complaining about it. They also just had kid 4, so that might be part of the problem. She's always hawking Isagenix diet products and convincing women that she's their weight loss coach, and taking before and after pictures of herself that I'm pretty sure were her immediately after giving birth to a baby and then the after picture is probably after her body naturally shedded some of that weight (and maybe working a little hard).

The latest is she has to find a new place to live (5 bedrooms for $2k a month or less) because her next door neighbor who is a real estate agent found out that her son is special needs (sensory issues, they're working on an autism diagnosis) and got someone to buy their rental home that they were going to rent-to-buy out from under them so that the neighborhood could continue to have it's Pleasantville look. Quite honestly, she's either so dumb it hurts, or she's a scammer. I'm starting to lean towards scammer since she's pretty good at selling junk to people desperate to lose weight.

I've progressed past wasting my time nailing my scammer but I still feel the desire to. I truly believe fewer people would do shit like this if people would DO SOMETHING about it when it happens. I helped catch the first burglar I had so that may have given me a sense of success at this that isn't realistic. but ALSO, I'm already able to not only see flaws in my past behavior in this regard, but in others and it makes me sad.

Today I told my therapist that I think people who were born neurotypical and emotionally healthy must be SO bored in their heads.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.