*SPOILER* New black X-Wing pic

Doze

So ghost Obi-Wan, ghost Anakin and ghost Yoda go have a ghost party on Stewjon. Which raises a very interesting question:

Since Sir Alec Guinness has long since been dead, does that mean theyre gonna discontinue the Jedi coming back ghosts. I would hate if they chose another actor to play old Ben. I would be sucked out of the movie. I wouldn't mind, in fact Im one of the rare people that would LOVE it if Hayden Christensen would come back as ghost Anakin to talk to old Luke, but it just wouldn't make sense if Anakin and Yoda were still around and Obi-Wan were nowhere to be found.

Oh I get it! That's Stewjon so ghost Yoda and Anakin cant seem to find him anywhere so they go to his home planet to see if his ghost is around and all they encounter is ghost Qui-Gonn Jinn and he's there and they ask did you see Obi? and he says nope. and then the audience is upset to find out Qui-Gonn has become a sexual deviant and is ghost-harassing Kira Solo or Jaina or whatever you wanna call her?

Is THAT what you're telling me here? :no:

Should do ANH to make it consistent, too. Greenscreen and make up and clever edits can completely eliminate Guinness from the film and make McGreggor look like an older version of himself crossed with Guinness. Let's not kid ourselves--it's the way Lucas originally intended in 1977, he just didn't have the technology.

To justify Ghost Ewan-Wan have Luke peruse data archives, then have him go Buddhist monk and OmmOmmOmm his way into a vision. Obi-Wan picks up the Force Phone and appears in the form Luke was just observing.

It could be the person observing the ghost is giving the ghost it's form; as Qui-Gon cribs, "Your focus determines your reality." In RotJ we could assume that Luke was wondering what "the good man that was your father" may have looked like, so Anakin appears as such to him.

Luke's was a bit more fitting, not the including white straps of no purpose. Porkin's was skin tight, of course. Bigg's looked a bit baggy. The design/coloring (on mobile at least it appears redish) which AD is wearing looks less like an X-Wing/Snowspeeder outfit and more like what we saw the [insert letter]-Wing* pilots wear.

*Could have sworn it was A-Wing, but maybe Y-Wing. I recall a character in red that wasn't an X-Wing pilot.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.