Kurgan: finally have a clear answer for you

Pong Messiah

When a gender difference fits with your world view and/or is a perceived advantage to the group you identify with, it is "innate."

When a gender difference challenges your world view and/or is a perceived disadvantage to the group you identify with, it is "socially constructed."

I hope that helps, buddy!

I think you just summed up sociology pretty well.

That and it is the most useless degree you can earn in college. I would hazard a guess that it is worse than a fine arts degree in Art History. Both get you jobs with bums. You either teach college kids looking for an easy a or working as a social worker in some shitty big town.

I think you just summed up sociology pretty well.

That and it is the most useless degree you can earn in college. I would hazard a guess that it is worse than a fine arts degree in Art History. Both get you jobs with bums. You either teach college kids looking for an easy a or working as a social worker in some ****ty big town.

If only you could open up about things, so we know how you really feel.

Pong, I'd also add that you need to include the rationalization that your preferred group or demographic is "oppressed" while the other guy's is "privileged" as justification for any double standard that works in your favor or bolsters your world view, or to simply silence or shame those who disagree with you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.