Sons of Anarchy Final Season

ShadowDog

Here's my predictions:

Gemma: Does some sort of suicide mission for Jax to make it right, doesn't survive

Jax: Does something big for the future of Sam Crow, then faces Mayhem with open arms from Indian Hills

Tig: brutal death-- they've softened him this season, but he has done heinous shit; murdered whilst in the arms of Venus

Juice: suicide in prison, or has a long future and becomes the new Otto, taking abuse upon abuse

Chibs: Takes over the Redwood charter, but it is no longer considered the mother chapter

Nero: Is almost pulled back into one last encounter, but sticks to his guns on being out, retires to the farm

Wendy: takes the kids to Nero's farm to raise them away from crime

Wayne: stands up to the club, goes legit, they respect him for it, but it gets him killed

Chuckie: goes back to spanking it full time

I wondered what was up with that. Do you know anything about the actor? Is the whole deal an act or do he live as a woman?

ALSO: Is it only me, or does Hunnam sometimes lose his American accent? I noticed-for the first time-two or 3 words in the last one I watched that I had to use CC on to get-maybe his native accent bleeding through. And while I'm criticizing professionals, can't buy the new sheriff in town. I don't know what it is, but she just has zero credibility to me.

Guest El Chalupacabra

The actor who plays Venus also plays Boyd Crowder on Justified, a 100% macho man. So he's just a fantastic actor.

And Shane Vendrell from the Shield.

Here's my predictions:

Gemma: Does some sort of suicide mission for Jax to make it right, doesn't survive

Jax: Does something big for the future of Sam Crow, then faces Mayhem with open arms from Indian Hills

Tig: brutal death-- they've softened him this season, but he has done heinous ****; murdered whilst in the arms of Venus

Juice: suicide in prison, or has a long future and becomes the new Otto, taking abuse upon abuse

Chibs: Takes over the Redwood charter, but it is no longer considered the mother chapter

Nero: Is almost pulled back into one last encounter, but sticks to his guns on being out, retires to the farm

Wendy: takes the kids to Nero's farm to raise them away from crime

Wayne: stands up to the club, goes legit, they respect him for it, but it gets him killed

Chuckie: goes back to spanking it full time

Can't say I can think if many better or different predictions from that. Though I could see the reverse for Jax and Juice: Jax going to prison for the club, but rather than be another Otto, goes out more like Opie and is killed. Juice just gets straight up slaughtered by Jax, in his own personal Mayhem on Juice.

My only issue with the Tig-Venus thing is I have a hard time seeing the rest of Samcro being cool with it. We live in much more tolerant world these days, but I'd be surprised if that translates to bikers. I could be wrong, though.

I'm a huge Walter Goggins fan. Can't wait for the final season of Justified. I also love the fact that Tarrantino cast him to be one of The Hateful Eight.

My only issue with the Tig-Venus thing is I have a hard time seeing the rest of Samcro being cool with it. We live in much more tolerant world these days, but I'd be surprised if that translates to bikers. I could be wrong, though.

This is exactly why I wondered about it. I'm fine with suspending my sense of disbelief on this because I love it so much.

Guest El Chalupacabra

I'm a huge Walter Goggins fan. Can't wait for the final season of Justified. I also love the fact that Tarrantino cast him to be one of The Hateful Eight.

Very good point. Juice was all concerned about being half black because of the club's charter. Kind of hard to accept SOA is racist, yet accepts Tig-Venus.

I think the irony with Juice is they wouldn't have cared. They are talking about patching over the Grim Bastards. A lot of club rules are out of date-- juice should have known better.

His RAT status comes from telling Nero he killed that girl-- Nero and Jax already made up for that, but Juice is still on the line.

As for Venus, the club knows tig is distracted by her and they are in contact, but I don't think any of them know the extent of it. No idea how random skinhead a few episodes ago knew. It's no secret to any of them Tig is a world class perv that will bone anyone.

I think the crew totally knows. That one scene where they flirted with each other in front of the gang and Jax goes "should I be worried?" tells me that they knew.

My guess is that Tig gets a pass because he's Tig, especially when they have much bigger problems to worry about.

Gotta say they did a good job with Gemma's death. Great scene.

Felt bad for Unser, but as he said "this is all I got", so it made sense for Jax to put him out of his misery.

Glad to see that Juice got his quick death. Too bad he had to get gang raped first. Yikes.

Yeah, why would you click on this knowing shit aired?

This episode was all about people dictating the terms of their own death. We saw it with three different characters. I love that, and I think it points to Jax doing the same thing next week. I think Tank is right, he's going to lay his bike down right where his daddy died.

It's interesting that Alvarez is probably going to end up being one of the few characters we saw in the pilot episode who survives the entire series. Only other ones being Wendy, Abel, and Chibs most likely. Happy may survive. I feel like Tig will probably die, otherwise he's another one.

This season has really redeemed the series. Very strong finish. I think the issue with seasons 4-6 was they were spinning their wheels. Had this been a 5 season series telling basically the same story with all the same story beats it would go down as one of the best series ever along with Breaking Bad. (Speaking of, imagine if Breaking Bad had gotten dragged out over 7 seasons. You see the point)

I know this may seem like blasphemy but I thought Breaking Bad went on one season too long.

But yeah this season of SOA has been great. I was starting to get tired of it, but they've done a great job of making it interesting again.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that Tig makes it, btw.

AW **** I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT YET GATDAMMIT

Then why come in here to new posts after it's aired? I waited until today after I saw it!

That wouldn't shock me about Tig given the work put into softening him recently.

They have, haven't they? He was one of the worst-- he killed Opie's wife and anyone else Clay told him to, he killed Pope's daughter which caused all the drama with Pope/Marks in the first place... but damn it if i don't want him and Venus riding off into the sunset. I guess watching his daughter get burned alive worked to even out his karma.

Red Rose was great-- my only complain is, this felt like the real finale. We have two big things going on-- the crime business, and the family drama. I'd have rather they finish up the crime drama and let the final moments be with the family. With Gemma taken care of, next week is just going to be settling the gun biz and Jax throwing himself on his sword for the club. Matricide would have been a lot more powerful of an ending.

Not sure I like how emotionless Gemma was about Wayne, her only friend, going out. Granted, they all knew it was coming...but damn.

A few seasons back I was starting to damn this show because the hero got away with murder... but like Breaking Bad it turns out it's not about being an anti-hero. It's about a personable villain and we get to see the chain reaction of destruction around him before he self destructs.

This HAS been a great season. I felt it was getting worse each year after the Ireland stint, but they came on strong for the last two seasons. Have to say though, everything hinges on Jax's fate. If he comes out of it living happy on the farm in Norco with Wendy and the kids I'll be pissed... but Sutter is exactly a happy ending sort of guy...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.