College Football 2014 thread: Year one of the playoff

RelentlessMalice

Another game. Another win. 25th win in a row. Yawn. This FSU team makes zero sense to me this year. They either play piss poor and comeback from behind and win, or they play piss poor all night and just win like they are half asleep.

A win is a win but damn. They better cut this turnover shit out because we have the Miami thugs next.

Another game. Another win. 25th win in a row. Yawn. This FSU team makes zero sense to me this year. They either play piss poor and comeback from behind and win, or they play piss poor all night and just win like they are half asleep.

A win is a win but damn. They better cut this turnover **** out because we have the Miami thugs next.

I wouldn't worry too much. I doubt Winston will be doing much point shaving in games that really matter. Should see fewer early deficits that way.

Hahahahahahaha auburn. Also it'd be awesome if Alabama lost.

I kind of knew it was inevitable this year. Last year was a lot of luck, but also some talented seniors that were the last crop left from the 2010 national championship year. They'll be tremendously improved next year when Gus's first round of recruits become Juniors and start leading.

Also, Bama is unstoppable right now. They remind me a lot of the 2010 Auburn team that stepped up their game each game. At this point, the only team that can keep them out of the playoffs is Auburn. And even as a fan, I know it's a real longshot.

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE that Arizona is the top 2 loss team. If only I could take back one of those losses--alas, no point in imagining.

Since the Rose Bowl is almost completely out of reach (really unfortunate, since Arizona is the lone old Pac-10 team to never make the Rose Bowl), a Fiesta Bowl big is a VERY good consolation, win or lose in the Pac-12 championship. This is one of Arizona's best football seasons ever and it only looks up from here. Never thought I'd see the day they'd be nationally relevant in both basketball AND football, especially in the same season.

In a way yes. I think they deserved to be recognized with a ranking.

The thing about college football is unless you are pre-ranked in the top 25 before the season begins there is very little room for upward mobility due to perception,reputation,politics etc...

My underlying issue is FSU is undefeated and has not lost in 2 damn years. For us to go from 1 to 4 over the last month or so is wrong especially since the teams jumping us have one loss and all of them have had close games this year.

FSU is dropping because...

1. We are the most hated team in the land.

2. We are not in the SEC.

3. Some of our traditional opponents are not having good years.

4. We are not blowing teams out.

5. We are not in the SEC.

6-10= We are not in the SEC.

This committee says they do not take into account our 28 straight wins because that was last year,yet judge us and compare us to last years team that blew everyone out but two games.

We are the ONLY team that has played 60 minutes and finished every game.

But you know what? Keep us at 4 and we will play Alabama at a closer venue and win and play whomever is left and wipe the floor with them. Alabama is the only legit team that can go toe to toe with FSU in the top 4. Oregon wouldnt know what hit them and TCU lol!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.