Exodus

Abrams tweeted a hand. It looked kinda like Ani's AOTC hand. Now there's a pic floating around of a weird looking dude with a partially mechanical looking face holding the helmet of Vader, and the hand supposedly belongs to him. This is rumored to be the big baddie, or one of them, from Episode VII. Pics attached, or at least supposed to be. Posting from mobile so God help me.

post-4965-0-57637700-1408153627_thumb.png

post-4965-0-94779500-1408153855_thumb.jpg

Guest El Chalupacabra

Those pics look like fan art. Are they even real? Color me skeptical.

OTOH, if this is indicative of one of my worst fears that some new, made up Sith character ends up runnign around dressed as (or pretending to be) Darth Vader, then I'll be sorely disappointed!

I think the hooded darth guy art work, like the tiny stormtrooper helmet pic, is subpar. As such I don't believe it has any attachment to the film. The cyborg-arm is great, but that doesn't mean much, there are really awesome artists that don't work in the industry. If that is attached to the film however it does not need to be a darth's arm, could be Luke's.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Vader's armor is slag. I don't know where some hooded figure would get the helmet, and in that condition.

I can go online and find about 300 different places selling a Darth Vader costume. And we're just one planet.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.