Doctor Strange

The Human Torch

I stand by my very important questions but I'd also like to play casting genius :

- George Clooney (would never happen, naturally, but WHAT IF?)

- Adrien Brody (' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ')

- Jason Lee

- Brendan Fraser

- Philip Winchester

- Matt Bomer

- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

- Hamish Linklater

- Joe Anderson

- Bradley Whitford (I imdbed him to find his pictures from when he was on that shortlived cop show with Baby Hanks and holy cow he was already in one of those Marvel shorts)

- Danny Pudi (he'd be the best, actually, Youtube/Netflix Abed doing crazy things and watch how he uses his hands)

One of the reporters I was following on Twitter quoted Marvel's Kevin Feige (paraphrased here) that if Cumberbatch were locked in by now, Marvel would've mentioned it at this conference.

I can't find the tweet in question, so feel free to assume I'm imagining it.

I read the same thing.

Nope, Six, not your imagination. Despite all of the reports saying the casting was indeed a fact, it never came from the one source that really matters: Marvel. This is what CBR had to say on Tuesday...

Cumberbatch was not in attendance, nor was his name mentioned in Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige's presentation. At a Q&A with press immediately following the announcements, Feige said it was because a deal has not yet been signed.

"If it were confirmed, we would introduce him today," Feige said.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Well they knocked that shit out of the park...

Still interesting to me that Claire Temple/Rosario Dawson was going to be Night Nurse, and now it may possibly be Rachel McAdams in this movie. Sure is taking a long time to get more news or confirmation as to what role she's actually playing.

Last I heard was a couple of months ago, and was another odd bit: http://screenrant.com/doctor-strange-rachel-mcadams-night-nurse/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.