Kid stories (and photos and videos)

MORE LIKE THEY DIDNT HAVE BIG ENOUGH KNIVES yeah I'm in too much pain to even joke.

When I was 3 I had surgery on my junk cause a fetal hydro seal didn't close when it was supposed to.

Apparently it left scar tissue on my vas differens that had to be excised even though it was 35 years ago. Which means they had to push and pull my junk around for an hour, keep shooting me with more local anesthesia directly in the junk cause it wasn't working very well and felt like getting kicked in the nads but on the inside and now I'm going to throw up

I've had some hernia surgeries and I just don't think I could handle a vasectomy. Just one surgery too many in my nethers. Hope your recovery goes well.

Today a woman scolded my wife at a restaurant for telling our son to stop screaming. "Let him scream, he's just being a boy." My wife got pissed, responded, and the woman shut up. Ridiculous. Our son is 1.5 and testing out his lungs, and we're trying to establish early that you don't just go about screaming willy-nilly. He has screamed in my ears a few times and made them ring, aint nobody got time for that.

• 3 weeks later...

I had made a promise to myself if I managed to get knocked up thrice before my 25th that would be the end and it was. Lo was born a few months before said milestone and I got the tubes snipped and tied. The recovery was only slightly worse than a normal postpartum situation but I had a laproscopy previously so I knew what I was in for. I suppose I could have insisted Link did the deed but I was already admitted and figured might as well make it a sure thing. In other news Logan turned five last week.

Ethan is going to be my special boy. My dad checked him out when he came to visit and told me I need to get him in to see a pediatric opthamologist. I'm already exhausted and stressed out about his torticollis, which is taking forever to fix. I know things could be so much worse, but it seems like one little thing after another. I just want him to be healthy and to not have to struggle so much.

Yeah I couldn't handle it. One reason I never wanted another kid was because I was exhausted and aged by a kid that was perfectly healthy. Figured my odds of the next one being a mess we're high.

Of course he could surprise me and turn into a total dick when he turns 13.

... In 4 years wtf

That's so awful. Is his bottom holding up okay or is he getting super red?

Everyone here is sick. So far the only symptom from the baby is a runny nose, so I'm hoping he avoids the worst.

Oh yeah, he's super red. This is day 3. Luckily I think he broke the fever sometime last night, but the last 2 nights we've had to give him tylenol to take the edge off so he could sleep. That was after 3 hours both nights of rocking, snuggling, and holding him. I hope he sleeps better tonight. Fortunately, the rest of us don't have it. Yet.

You guys have norovirus, Brando? Is so, that thing sucks. You'll be glad to be rid of it. Quinn got it at 15 months and it was the third worst weekend of our lives.

MORE LIKE THEY DIDNT HAVE BIG ENOUGH KNIVES yeah I'm in too much pain to even joke.

When I was 3 I had surgery on my junk cause a fetal hydro seal didn't close when it was supposed to.

Apparently it left scar tissue on my vas differens that had to be excised even though it was 35 years ago. Which means they had to push and pull my junk around for an hour, keep shooting me with more local anesthesia directly in the junk cause it wasn't working very well and felt like getting kicked in the nads but on the inside and now I'm going to throw up

it was everything i could do to read this post.

I'm good now.

I'd say it was worth it now that it is a memory. Suckage for a half hour, then recovery-- but now I don't have to worry about birth control ever again.

But man, that second week, when the bruising settled in... you never know how much your balls actually move around in a given day until they are purple and feel like they are a boxer's speedbag.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.