Kid stories (and photos and videos)

Good luck.

I've been letting Louis go into the bathroom with me sometimes (only when peeing) to get him used to the idea, but we're way off from actually starting.

How fitting. Only moments ago, I just finished up cleaning a little one's ass and legs from a fart that turned into a shit. At 230 in the morning. I don't salvage anything. Socks, underwear, pajama bottoms and wash cloth in the trash bag, immediately into the dumpster.

Ah, the joys of parenthood. Back to bed I go.

My son has picked up the word butt from my wife.

I have to try really hard not to laugh when he grabs his bottom and says "Butt!"

Don't even try for maturity. The amount of times I had to hide my face during the birds and bees talk was numerous.

Oh man, when they start picking up on stuff it's so hard not to laugh. Quinn is kind of getting into potty humor, so I sort of try to ignore it, but sometimes I have to look the other way so she doesn't see me smirking. She likes to announce her burps and farts, and ask about your "wee-wees" and "poopies". Sigh.

On another note, I have a budding klepto. She keeps sneaking home small toys like marbles or special rocks from school. I'm going to tell myself that she's going to be a magician.

Got a text from my wife that this morning involved getting the baby out of bed to a diaper that was so full of poop that it was covering his back, so immediate morning bath, then followed by him peeing all over the floor.

She also said that she couldn't be happier.

A dog bit me when I was 4, and to this day I hate the ****ers. I find dogs annoying as hell, and usually when people get all retarded and want me to think their dog is cute when it basically shows off how dumb it is, I can't even handle it.

Back on alternight we had the ms paint childhood trauma thread, and I chose that event:

post-43313-0-08423800-1420769379_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.