Game of Thrones Season 5

Ryn

I was his supporter until now, but Stannis can go fuck himself. What a dick. I wonder if this will finally break Davos's loyalty. Hell, I'd be surprised if all his men keep following him after this.

Prince Doran seems like an all-around decent guy. I'm a fan, which means he'll probably meet some horrible end very soon. I'm guessing at the hand of a Sand Snake. Is Dorne under Iron Throne rule but with more autonomy than the others? I was confused by Doran calling Tommen "My king."

Is Thorne growing on anyone else? I always thought he was just a dick, but now he seems to be a dick who kind of respects his position.

I could barely breathe during that whole arena fight. If Jorah had died, I might actually have stopped watching the show. And it's cool and all that Dany rode a dragon, but... she kind of left her friends in an arena full of enemies...

They saved Shireen, okay?!

Let me amend that: I might have quit watching if Jorah had died before he reconciled with Dany and got some Dany lovin'. I'm a dreamer, ok?

EDIT: I forgot Arya's storyline. Wasn't Meryn Trant enough of a dick already? Maybe we'll finally get one moment of happiness when Arya finally loses it and offs him.

ID2,

Yeah exactly as you said. Dorne is part of the "Seven Kingdoms," but has a tremendous amount of autonomy. When the Targaryens conquered Westeros, Dorne was the one area that was able to resist conquest. 150 years later Dorne finally entered the fold peacefully.

If I'm remembering the scene between Littlefinger and Cersei correctly, he is supposedly on his way North with his Knights of the Vale - ready for mop-up duty after the Battle of Ice, right? Both sides could lose that battle. Especially if the Boltons are stupid enough to go outside Winterfell's walls.

That's not what we're saying and you know it.

You're such a GoT wank Darth Krawie you just can't handle any criticism of the show, legit or not. You're the Mara Jade of GoT.

Whoa what. That's not even remotely close to what's going on here. What are you even talking about?

All I said right there is there aren't many likeable characters left, and me dealing with my emotional investment in the characters/stories. It has nothing to do with any sort of criticism. I have a ****ton of criticism about this show myself, particularly this season.

Vernon'll meet me when the Boac lands

Keys to the MG will be in his hands

Adjust to the driving 'n' I'm on my way

It's all on the right side in Montego Bay

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Come sing me La

Come sing me Montego Bay

'N' Gillian'll meet me like a brother would

I think I remember but it's twice as good

Like how cool the rum is from his silver tray

I thirst to be thirsty in Montego Bay

Sing out; oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Come sing me La

Come sing me Montego Bay

I'll lay on a lilo till I'm lobster red

I still feel the motion here at home in bed

I tell you it's hard for me to stay away

You ain't been 'till you been high in Montego Bay

Come sing me La

Come sing me Montego Bay

Dany just leveled up. Now she just needs to collect her ovaries off the floor, unchain her other dragons, fly over to Westeros to Stannis and the Boltons and BURN THEM ALL TO ASH. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. Maybe three fire breathing, shit eating dragons will be enough "lord of light" for those cunts.

Stannis just stepped onto the wrong side of the Crazy Cult line. When your mental wife, who is the one who introduced you to the cult in the first place, says maybe this isn't the right idea then you should probably press pause for half a minute. Damn.

It was inevitable but it didn't make it any easier to watch/listen to. Especially as the actress has done such a good job of making her so likeable! Mellisandre needs to get a good skewering from a white walker at the end of this.

And then, we know what the world is up against. In the grand scheme of things what is one girls life if it does help to stop the Walk?

A couple thoughts on it

1-It was the hardest scene to watch in the history of the show, probably because it's not in the books. Although I think it will be.

2-Stannis thinks he is Azor Ahai, the real Azor Ahai had to kill the person he loved most (Nissa Nissa) to prove his commitment and end the Long Night. In all likliehood Jon Snow really is Azor Ahai reborn and we all know who he loves most.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.