ME HOOP STAR WERS 7 HAVE BASTDOORS

Denman

It won't be that funny to look at it now...

but there used to be a poster named Sith Lord Skywalker that was a semi-literate jackhole. He posted the most inane stuff, hand delusions of grandeur and ended up ruining any thread he posted in because he was so disruptive. He wasn't quite on it enough to be an alias, he really just was an idiot.. or maybe really young.

Then somebody resembling me made an alias to mock him because I am mature.

http://nightly.net/topic/2727-why-did-close-bastdoors/?hl=bastdoors

It won't be that funny to look at it now...

but there used to be a poster named Sith Lord Skywalker that was a semi-literate jackhole. He posted the most inane stuff, hand delusions of grandeur and ended up ruining any thread he posted in because he was so disruptive. He wasn't quite on it enough to be an alias, he really just was an idiot.. or maybe really young.

Then somebody resembling me made an alias to mock him because I am mature.

http://nightly.net/topic/2727-why-did-close-bastdoors/?hl=bastdoors

No one seemed to pick up on your "innocent whistling" there.

I'm glad I'm now privy to a nightly-past-joke.

Yes.

God, will you people let this thread die already? It's not funny anymore. It was funny the first time and a bit amusing at its first bumping, but after that it's just been old.

ENOUGH!

You can't claim this shit was EVER funny AND get mad the tardation won't die. Life doesn't work that way.

Yes.

God, will you people let this thread die already? It's not funny anymore. It was funny the first time and a bit amusing at its first bumping, but after that it's just been old.

ENOUGH!

You can't claim this **** was EVER funny AND get mad the tardation won't die. Life doesn't work that way.

I can if enough time has passed. I don't remember what I was thinking when I made those posts, but the whole thing was probably stale in my mind at the time, being revived so frequently. But enough time has passed that it's funny once again.

It would be great to read about the physics behind the Naboo Wave Theory. Wait, no, I meant psychics. Because what I remember had nothing to do with physics or anything other than extensive drug use at a young age.

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.