Dealbreakers

ShadowDog

Graphic Wookiee on man rape scenes. I'm OK with one, but as soon as the second one starts I'm gone.

If there are any Wookiee/Man rape scenes in VII (and they don't even need to be graphic), that would be a bigger shocker than Vader turning out to be Luke's dad. And parents would be so pissed. I'd totally watch it just for that.

• 4 weeks later...

Sha

Mine is Luke being tempted again by the Dark Side, Jar Jar Binks grandson, or the Empire still being around.

Ok I get the Jar Jar.

But Yoda was tempted in the Clone Wars, so why would Luke not at some point?

Why would the Empire not be around? I would think the Empire could be even more powerful in some areas.

OH fukks i forgot about that. That was so effing retarded. Yoda remembers the infancy of the gd Republic FFS; he should not be dealing with darkside temptation that late in the game. I get someone who's less than a century old still having issues with control, but ****ing A.

Per dealbreakers, nothing really. None of the theaters around here give refunds, so unless there's something else showing that I really wanna see I'll stick it out. If it's stupid and trite I just won't go see 8 and 9. Now if it turns out they're actually adapting the Zahn novels and just being really hush hush about it, I'll hunt down everyone involved and personally give them head.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.