Maybe it's just me, but

Ryn

Bah. "Let's kick off our brand new license with reprints!" is not my favorite form of Marvel relaunch. I'm curious to see new Star Wars things from Marvel, not the reheated leftovers I skipped the first two times around.

(...says a fan who's already got a complete Miracleman collection and is impatiently waiting another year-plus for new stories.)

When the news was announced that Star Wars was leaving Dark Horse and going to Marvel I kind of assumed they'd just be shoving out title after title with Random Writer A and Random Artist B so this news is an extremely pleasant (and somewhat chastening) surprise.

I had that exact same expectation. That IV-and-V era seems played out already in the pre-JJ EU, but all three of those creative teams are so far beyond what I expected, I'm tabling that concern for now. I'm officially pretty jazzed about all three books.

But. I really hope John Cassaday puts this enormous head start to good use. If Star Wars starts lagging 4-6 months between issues, fan reaction is gonna get ugly.

I've read a lot of comments like that, Six, about Cassaday's production. Another interview I've read says that he's already been working on his pages and should have plenty by the time the series debuts in January.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.