Gel toob concert videos. Post 'em here!

Guest El Chalupacabra

Guest El Chalupacabra

Post 'em if you got 'em!

This past Wed night 7-9-14, Kiss and Def Leppard were in my town and this was my 3rd time seeing Def Lep and 2nd time seeing Kiss, though the last time I saw Kiss was 1994, before they started wearing the make up again. Kiss played all their classic songs, and Gene Simmons was hamming it up as the Demon, while Paul Stanley rode a zip line to an island in the middle of the audience! Def Lep, one of my all time favorite bands, was as great as ever, and played something from almost all their best albums. I captured this video..try not to look at the video so much as listen to it because its on max zoom on an old Android phone, and we were in the nose bleeds, and the fact I'm absolutely inept when it comes to cameras. Still, I had a good view in person and the tunes sounded right! This one is Def Leppard's Switch 625, one of my all time favorite instrumentals from their 1981 High and Dry album....

Edit:

Apparently the video isn't allowed anymore.

Black Sabbath, Iron Maidan, Motörhead and Slayer all played in London the other Sunday. At 2 different shows unfortunately, but somehow my mate saw all of them. No video footage unfortunately. I could hear Sabbath from a mile away. It was decent.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest El Chalupacabra

I was going to post some vids of Sat 7/19/14 Alice Cooper/Motley Crue double header!

Apparently, I can't now. :(

BTW, if *someone* had sent me a PM, I would have taken the previous video down myself, and not tried to post others. It wasn't necessary to mysteriously block all my external video posting capability without notice or explanation.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.