Harrison Ford's Ankle or Leg

Doze

New Pic of Ford and his leg. I say green screen the foot area of the leg and make him a peg leg. ARRRRRRrrrrr.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 06/19

From the BBC

They are now calling it a broken leg not an ankle. They also said:

"His surgery was successful and he will begin rehab shortly," continued Ina Treciokas in a statement.

"He's doing well and looks forward to returning to work."

==================================================================================================

Looks like the injury to the ankle is even worse the was first thought. Ben Ford, Harrison Ford's son, quoted that, "(dad) will possibly need a plate and screws put into his ankle."

Link: https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/harrison-fords-star-wars-injury-details-195505600.html

I'm sure there's some sort of joke that can be made here about Corellian bloodstripes (for the uninformed, Han's pants in the first Star Wars movie have a thin red decorative stripe down each sideseam from top to hem but in Empire Strikes Back they're gold instead of red so somewhere in the EU is an explanation about how Han won a great Corellian honour for being such a good pilot and they gave him two kinds of these special pants I'm not even kidding) but I can't really be bothered.

Guest El Chalupacabra

I'm sure there's some sort of joke that can be made here about Corellian bloodstripes (for the uninformed, Han's pants in the first Star Wars movie have a thin red decorative stripe down each sideseam from top to hem but in Empire Strikes Back they're gold instead of red so somewhere in the EU is an explanation about how Han won a great Corellian honour for being such a good pilot and they gave him two kinds of these special pants I'm not even kidding) but I can't really be bothered.

Han changed pants because he joined the rebellion. Han's brown pants with gold piping are identical to the ones worn by Luke at the end of ANH during the award ceremony!

From the BBC

They are now calling it a broken leg not an ankle. They also said:

"His surgery was successful and he will begin rehab shortly," continued Ina Treciokas in a statement.

"He's doing well and looks forward to returning to work."

Guest El Chalupacabra

That sucks! But for action scenes I am sure they were going to use a double anyway. Hopefully the guy can stand for scenes requiring it without too much pain.

You'd be shocked how easily you can shoot around it. Productions of this size will spend days just doing mediums and close ups or two-shots. He could work for weeks without his leg needing to be seen. Thats said, I still think the response that it wasn't effecting the schedule means his part isn't as big as people expect it to be.

Guest El Chalupacabra

I can buy that for a dollar. Maybe it just means his parts aren't action parts. Come to think of it, Han didn't do a whole lot of running and jumping in Empire, either.

I can buy that for a dollar. Maybe it just means his parts aren't action parts. Come to think of it, Han didn't do a whole lot of running and jumping in Empire, either.

I never really thought about it, but yeah-- Han didn't see much action in ESB at all.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.