Leaked Photos

Guest El Chalupacabra

I'd love to see the z-95s, Arc-170s, OT X-wings, and the new X-wings all in the next movies.

I also wouldn't mind seeing an Outrider-class ship, too.

Abrams denies Millennium Falcon is in Episode VII from inside the Millennium Falcon.

So using Into Darkness logic, the Millennium Falcon is ABSOLUTELY going to be in the movie.

I think that's the joke, yes.

I think they've got a good group in charge. All of these people like Star Wars in the same way that we do. I think that will make for a refreshing take.

anyone else notice something funny in the construction pics of the falcon - the 'unfinished' pic is of the cockpit tube and has the rest of the falcon being filled in behind it - but the 'finished' cockpit has nothing at all behind it but framing. ??

No?

It's being build modularly. The internal set is being contained an external one, which looks to be fabricated in sections. If they plan to use the cockpit on a gimble for close ups of people during flight, it makes perfect sense that it would be detachable as it's own mini-set. You can't get the practical shake and role with the cockpit attached to the whole ship, nor can they really get an easy clean camera line into it

It appears the cheapo-Falcon has it in for the actors. Anyone want real hydraulics now?

I'd like to see leaked photos of THAT incident.

But, it could actually be good news. After all, Ford showed up in Finland to film ESB back in '79...in a wheelchair.

Flying the Falcon is probably a bitch considering it's got a pretty epic blind spot

I would imagine the windows are probably more for aesthetics with most control being done thru various sensors/monitors etc. etc.

Siiighhhh

I think this is really cool. It actually looks more advanced to me than an X-Wing as opposed to being a precursor. I think using untapped concept art (despite the EU) is a cool way to bring new stuff in.attachicon.gifnotxwing.jpg

From Making Star Wars about the X-wing. Thing is Rumor at this point but fun to hear anyway. Highlight to read.

Someone we know in the entertainment industry says this particular X-wing is unique and belongs to one of the new young main characters. Admittedly isn’t exactly surprising since they built it and it is on several sets. It was suggested the set was made at Pinewood because it was more cost effective to move the large X-wing from the stage to the set at Pinewood than to transport and construct the ship in Abu Dhabi.

The takeaway? There’s an X-wing landed on Tatooine in Star Wars: Epsiode VII and three separate sources are saying so.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.