Star Wars 1313 concept art

Doze

Could that have been the working name of the Live action show? The picks are a lot better then you would need for just a game.

And there could be a cross overs for the game and live action with both being planned at the same time and both going bust at the same time.

Guest El Chalupacabra

I think that if they made a Boba movie, they should incorporate those concepts.

I like the idea of Boba's outfit evolving over time. Who is that robot or cyborg bounty hunter?

Could that have been the working name of the Live action show? The picks are a lot better then you would need for just a game.

And there could be a cross overs for the game and live action with both being planned at the same time and both going bust at the same time.

Those images (all of the above, not just the legs) are fairly standard for game concept art. From what I have seen gaming concept art is usually to a higher standard than film art anyway (depending on stage of production I suppose). That said, SW 1313 wasn't far off release before it got canned, (like a year or 6 months or something) and as such concept art becomes more rendered as they are more focused with promotional illustrations rather than "concept work" designs and the like. For instance all those images appear as if they are the final renders of ideas and images much further down the line of production than when most character and environment concept art stuff is usually done. If you catch my drift. Some of that will be cinematic concept art for the game as well which requires another ball park of artistic standard and rendering.

I can go with this HIVE being part of 1313 But why not call it 1313. Or was this part of a side like if your would put 'Star Wars: Sith'. Also why is the "IV" look different then the "H" and "E" in the word? IV like 4 maybe?

Guest El Chalupacabra

1313 would have been an interesting game despite its title reminding me of The Munsters (they lived on 1313 Mockingbird Lane).

I think of the Munsters, too!

I just hope that if there is a Boba movie, he isn't a protagonist, but more of a lesser of 2 evils you root for.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.